When it comes to choosing the best media player for your Android device, VLC media player is the king in the market. Hello guys, I’m back with another cool and free to download app for you guys. If you are looking for the latest version of VLC player apk for your device, then you just have landed on the right page. Because in this post, you’ll get all the detailed information of VLC for Android along with its features and installing process. So, read this post completely to know all the detailed information about VLC media Player Apk for your devices. If you just want to download the apk file only, you’ll get the direct link to download it below.
|App Name||VLC for Android|
|Required Android Version||Android 4.0+|
VLC for Android Description
If you are an Android device user, then you probably know how useful operating system it is. Being an open-source operating system, Android has become the most popular operating system worldwide. There are several reasons for the popularity of Android devices. One of them is being open source and free to all. Android is an open-source operating system. That means anyone can develop apps for Android devices. Unlike other smartphone operating systems, it doesn’t have any limitation on app support.
You’ll find thousands of apps and games for your Android device on the internet. Android devices are also popular because of unlimited data transferring. You can store music, taking selfies with Sweet Selfie, movies, photos, etc. on your Android device without any limit. Just download the file, and it’ll be saved in your device’s internal or external storage until you delete the file.
An Android device is also very useful to watch movies or to listen to songs. If you love to watch videos on your Android device, you’ll know how it feels like to watch your favorite movie anytime, anywhere. Just download your favorite movie on your Android device or Copy Windows SSD to your Android device, and you’ll be able to play it anytime, anywhere.
To watch a movie or any video file on your Android device, you need a video player or media player installed on your Android device. Most of the devices come with stock media player, but trust me, they are useless. You’ll only be able to play some of your videos with the stock media player app on your Android. If you want to add a subtitle track to your video, you can’t do that with stock media player app on your Android device.
So, you need an external media player app on your Android device to enjoy your favorite videos or movies on your device. You need a media player that supports all the video file types. It should also have subtitle support so that you can enjoy foreign-language movies also.
So, where would you find a media player with all the features of a PC media player? Let me tell you the name of the media player. It’s VLC media player for Android that has all the features of a regular PC media player. With all the features of VLC, you can compare it with any other media player installed on your PC or Laptop.
If you are a PC user for a long time, you probably heard the name of VLC media player. It is an open-source, free media player app for both Android and PC. Millions of PC users have been using this media player for years. It has some impressive features which attract the users. Earlier, it was only available for PC, but now, you can download VLC for Android also. You just need the apk file to install on your Android device to use it.
After the launch of it’s Android version, it’s been a very popular media player app for Android devices. VLC Android version has millions of users worldwide, and it has an average of 4.5* ratings on Google Play Store.
VLC media player supports any video file. You can play video files with almost any extensions with it. Not only that, but you can also play subtitles along with the video with the help of VLC media player for Android device, This player supports many things such as gesture control for volume and brightness, 360 videos and 3D audios, streamings, equalizers support, multi-track audio support, etc.
So, if you are looking for a decent media player app for your Android device, then you should try VLC media player app on your Android device. I’m sure you’ll like a lot. It is a very lite app and doesn’t affect your device’s performance.
Now, let’s talk about some top features of VLC media player.
VLC Media Player Features
- Video Files Support: The main feature of this media player is to play any type of videos on your Android device. And it does work very well. You can play any kind of videos with VLC media player app. This media player supports many types of video extension files, including MP4, 3GP, AVI, MKV, MOV, TS, Ogg, M2TS, FLAC, and many more. So, you don’t need to worry if you are having an MKV video file on your Android device and want to play it. You can simply choose the VLC media player app on your Android device to play the video, and it’ll play it. It supports all types of latest video extension files by default. You don’t have to install any extra addon to play new kinds of video files. Just update the app regularly, and you are ready to go. You need only VLC Media player on your device to play all type of files at one place. Both new and old, it can play videos with different formats.
- Subtitle Support: Subtitles are mandatory if you are watching a foreign language movie, and you don’t understand the language. You’ll surely need a subtitle for the film to understand it properly. Most of the other media players, including stock media player, don’t support subtitle option. But with VLC, you can play a video with subtitles without any issue. It works the same as the PC version. Just select your video and choose subtitle from option and it’ll display the caption for the movie. So, don’t worry about subtitle support if you are going to use VLC on your Android device. It supports all subtitles with .srt extension. But to play the caption, you need the .srt file which can be found by searching ‘Movie Name Subtitle’ on Google. The subtitles will automatically get synchronized with the video. It even supports Teletext and closed caption.
- Stream: Streaming with URL is also a useful feature of VLC media player app for Android. Just enter the link of the streaming, and it’ll start the streaming. It is a PC only feature that you can get with the mobile version of the VLC media player. So now you don’t need a new streaming app on your Android device to stream your favorite videos. VLC can do all the work for you. It also has DVD ISO support. That means you can play the videos copied directly from a DVD. Isn’t that cool?
- Video Library: Thing only look better when they are well organized. And VLC has no exception to it. You get a dedicated video library with VLC media player on your Android device where you’ll find all the videos that are currently present on your device. This feature will help you to find all the videos at one place, and you can find your favorite videos easily with this option. Each video files will be in separate folders according to how you have stored them in your device’s storage. This feature will help to to find your videos quickly. You can even search for your favorite video from the search option and get it played with VLC media player.
- Interface: All the basic feature like volume control and forward-backward, you can control them directly from the video player interface. You can change the audio track of supported videos from the interface of VLC media player. It also supports auto-rotation. You can control the volume, brightness by swiping your fingers on the media player interface of VLC. The main interface of the app is simple but useful that’ll help you to control it while watching your favorite videos on the app.
- Other Features: VLC supports 360-degree videos and 3D audio. It is also compatible with most of the Android TV and Chromebooks. So, you can download the apk file on your Android TV and enjoy watching your favorite videos on it. You can also adjust the equalizer and filters with VLC. It even supports a secondary display. For audio files, it supports cover arts and audio headphone control. All these features of VLC media player make it a perfect media player for your Android device. You’ll get used to all the features of this media player when you start using it. After then, it’ll be easy for you to get access to all those features.
- Free: The best thing about VLC media player is, it is completely free. Yes, VLC media player is completely free to download, install, and use. You don’t have to purchase any subscription or pro versions to use all the features of VLC. It is open-source software. That means you can get the source code of the app and develop it better. VLC doesn’t have any ads in it. It will give you a completely ad-free experience. Sometimes it gets annoying when you are watching your favorite video, and an Ad comes up on the screen. With VLC, you’ll not face such an issue. The developers have made it free for everyone.
Download VLC for Android
You can download the latest version of VLC media player apk from the link below. It is the direct link to download the app on your Android device. The apk file is 100% virus-free and completely safe to install on your Android device. If the download link isn’t working, you can comment down in the comment section below, and we’ll update the download links. If you want to know the installation process, we have provided a guide below. You can follow it for successful installation on your Android device.
How to Install?
Installing VLC on your Android device isn’t a big task. You just need the proper guidance to do it. Follow the steps below for successful installation.
- The very first step is to go to Settings>Privacy on your Android device and enable ‘Install from Unknown Source’ option. If you are using Android 7.0+ device, just grant the permission of your file manager for installing an external apk file. If you have already enabled it, you can proceed to the next steps.
- Download the latest version of VLC from the above link.
- Open your file manager and go to the ‘Downloads’ folder. There you’ll find the apk file. Click on it to install.
- Click ‘Install’ to install the apk file on your Android device.
- It’ll take a few seconds to install the app. Wait until the installation process completes.
- After completing the installation process, you can open it from your app drawer.
So, guys, I hope you have liked this post. If you have, you can share it with your friends and family on social media platforms by clicking the share buttons below. If you have any question or suggestions regarding this post, feel free to use the comment section below. We will try to solve your problems. Visit the homepage of Androclue if you want more apps like this.
Incoming search terms:
- vlc apk
- vlc apk latest version
- download vlc 2019 apk
- برنامج vlc للموبيل apk com