Do you want to get the most from your motorcycle this year? Do you want to buy a gift for the rider in your life? Motorcycle battery chargers are a great option. Having one can save someone who occasionally struggles with a dead battery. They are also great for anyone who stores a motorcycle for extended times, such as during the winter months.
Top 3 Motorcycle Battery Chargers
If you are getting a battery charger, whether for yourself or someone else, you want to make sure it is a good one. The following are three of the best-rated chargers on the market:
- Noco Genius Boost Jump Starter: This charger is very lightweight and easy to move around. So, it is perfect for anyone who has a finicky electrical system. It carries enough charge for up to 20 jump starts. The spark-proof technology and reverse polarity protection ensure that you will always have reliable and safe charging.
- Yuasa 1A 12V Battery Charger: Alternatively, this Yuasa has a three-stage charge cycle and a really easy-to-use design. It can charge and maintain your battery. It automatically switches to maintenance mode when needed. With simple, LED status lights, this couldn’t be more user-friendly.
- Antigravity Batteries XP-10 Micro-Start Personal Power Supply: This charger brings portability to a new level. It is so small that it can fit in a pocket. However, it carries enough power to charge up and jump your dead battery. It can also be used to charge personal devices, making it even more practical.
Top 5 Motorcycle Helmet Upgrades
Grabbing some motorcycle accessories online can make for a great gift for yourself or someone else. The following are some upgrades for motorcycle helmets that you may consider:
- Helmet Skirt: This is a flexible cover that fits around the base of the helmet. It helps to keep wind and cold air out.
- Bluetooth Communication: If you want to chat with other riders, this is a go-to option. It can upgrade a non-Bluetooth helmet.
- Face Shield: The right face shield will protect your face from the wind and block UV radiation. Plus, they can make your helmet look even cooler.
- Padding: Having a snug fit is one of the most important parts of helmet safety. While you should shop for a correctly sized helmet, adding some strategic padding can help to ensure that it stays in place.
- Headlamp: Planning on riding in the dark? A headlamp may help. This is especially helpful for off-road riding.
If you’ve already checked out the motorcycle helmets on sale this holiday season, consider an upgrade or two. They can help make the riding experience much more enjoyable.
Get Geared Up This Holiday Season
Getting geared up will make riding more fun than ever before. During the holiday season, you can score some great deals. Saving money is good whether you are buying gifts or treating yourself. Think about whether there is anything that could make riding your bike better. Chances are that there is an accessory that can help. Check out some of the accessory options online today.