If you are looking for a decent web browser for your Android smartphone that’ll not slow down your Android device, then Firefox Lite is one of the best that you can get. It is one of the best web browsers for Android smartphones and tablets. So, if you are looking for the latest version of Firefox Lite apk, then you just have come to the right place. Hello guys, I’m back with another useful app for your Android device. In this post, I’ll share the latest version of Firefox lite apk for Android. I’ll also give some information about all the features of this app and provide you the complete step by step guide to install Firefox Lite apk on your Android device. So, read this post entirely if you want all the information on this app.
|App Name||Firefox Lite|
|Required Android Version||Android 5.0+|
Firefox Lite Apk Description
Nowadays, there are many ways to get access to the Internet. Unlike the old methods to browse the web, nowadays, we have smartphones that can be used to browse the web. Every common has got a smartphone that they use in their daily life. Smartphones can easy our life in many ways. We can click pictures, listen to our favorite music, browse the web, chat with our friends and family, and can do a lot of things with a smartphone.
There are mainly two major operating systems are available for smartphones. The first one is Apple’s iOS, and the second one is Android from Google. iOS is an exclusive operating system for Apple’s iPhone and iPad. Where Android is an open-source operating system for most of the other smartphone manufacturers, that’s why Android is popular and has more users than iOS. One of the best things about Android devices is, you’ll find thousands of apps and games for your Android smartphone or tablet. There are some exclusive Android apps and games that are not available for iOS devices.
However, no matter it’s an iOS device or Android, you can use the Internet on any smartphone with an active Internet connection and a web browser. Coming to the main point, a web browser is an essential element of a smartphone. With a web browser, you can browse the Web on your smartphone. There are many web browsers are available for both Android and iOS. But, we’re going to talk about one of the most lite web browsers for Android devices. Choosing the best web browser with the required features isn’t an easy task. So, if you are looking for a fast and lite web browser for your Android device, you can get Firefox Lite web browser for your smartphone.
Firefox Lite is an Android web browser from Mozilla. Mozilla Firefox is already a popular web browser for Android, PC, and iOS devices. But, Firefox Lite is lite a lite version of the original Firefox browser. When I’m saying ‘Lite,’ the features of Firefox Lite isn’t lite at all. You’ll still get all the features of a good web browser with this browser. And the size of Firefox Lite is just 6MB. So, you don’t have to worry about the performance of your device.
It is a modern web browser for Android devices with a minimal and straightforward interface. The interface of Firefox Lite is so attractive and straightforward that you’ll enjoy browsing the web with this browser. It has all the essential features like quick bookmarks, private tab, download manager, etc. As an additional feature, you can access popular websites like YouTube, Facebook, etc. directly from the homepage of Firefox Lite. If you are too worried about the speed, Firefox Lite has a turbo mode. The turbo mode of this browser will help you to access your favorite websites with lightning-fast speed.
You probably won’t use a web browser that has lots of ads in it. And you’ll not find any annoying display ads while browsing the web with Firefox Lite. It’ll not disturb you, showing annoying and useless ads while you browse your favorite website with this browser. Although there are some shopping recommendations on the browser, there aren’t any pop-up or display ads present on Firefox Lite.
Now, let’s find out some highlighted features of the Firefox Lite browser.
Firefox Lite Features
- Turbo Speed: The speed of Firefox Lite is just awesome. It loads your favorite websites quickly on your Android device. Firefox Lite has a ‘Turbo Speed’ feature, which helps to load the sites at a very fast speed. Although it’s a light web browser for Android devices, still it manages to load websites in seconds with a good Internet connection. If you want more speed while browsing the web, then you can enable a unique feature named ‘Block Images.’ What this feature will do it, it’ll block all the images of a web page so that it can load the website faster. If you only want to show text on a webpage with the fastest speed, then you enable the ‘Block Images’ feature of Firefox Lite and browse the web at a super-fast speed.
- Quick Screenshots: This is a very useful feature of Firefox Lite. You can take a quick screenshot of a webpage with this web browser. If you want to take the screenshot of a webpage, you don’t need to follow the traditional method of taking a screenshot. Just click the take screenshot button of Firefox Lite, and you can take screenshots quickly on your Android device. Sometimes it gets tough to take the screenshot using the traditional method by pressing the Volume Down+Power button on your Android device. At that time, the quick screenshot feature of Firefox Lite will help you a lot. Whenever you need to take a screenshot of a webpage, just press the screenshot button of Firefox Lite. You can also view the taken screenshots by going to the ‘My Shots’ option from the menu of Firefox Lite.
- Night Mode: Night Mode is a necessary feature if you use your smartphone late at night. We all know how the screen of smartphones harms our eyes at night. And there are Night Mode apps that help to protect our eyes. But, if you are not using any night mode app on your smartphone, then you can use the inbuilt night mode feature of Firefox Lite while browsing the web. This feature will be beneficial while browsing the internet late at night. It’ll decrease the brightness of your screen at a medium level. But, you can adjust the brightness according to your choice while using the night mode of Firefox Lite. Overall, it’ll help you to get your eyes to stress-free at night.
- Private Mode: We all know how privacy is vital in our daily life. And to protect your privacy while browsing the web, Firefox Lite has Private Mode or Incognito mode feature that’ll help you to browse the internet without leaving any browsing history and cookies. You can use this feature of Firefox Lite to browse the web privately. After closing the private mode, it’ll not store any browsing history on your Android device. Just enable the Private Mode option from the menu of Firefox Lite, and you are ready to go.
- Lite: As the name suggests, Firefox Lite is a very lightweight browser for Android devices. This web browser is just 6 MB in size, which is a great thing. You can install this web browser in your low specs Android devices and enjoy lightning-fast browsing with it. Firefox Lite takes very little storage on the Internal memory of your device. The developers of Firefox Lite has really done a great job by providing all the features in a lightweight web browser. So, if you are looking for a lite web browser for your Android device, then you can get a firefox lite for your device.
- Free: Firefox Lite is completely free to download, install, and use. You can use this browser without spending a single penny. It’s completely free to download the Firefox Lite apk on your Android device. Just download the apk file on your Android device and install it using the right installation method. Then you can use Firefox Lite on your device for absolutely free. There’s no need to get any paid subscription to use Firefox Lite on your Android device. You can use it for free.
- Easy to Use: It’s very easy to use the Firefox Lite web browser on your Android device. The simple controls and minimal options make it one of the easy to use web browser for Android devices. It has a simple interface that makes Firefox Lite a user-friendly web browser for Android. On firefox lite, you’ll get all the necessary websites on the homepage of the browser. You can quickly access the sites directly from the homepage of this browser. If you want to open a specific website through this browser, just type the website URL in the URL box of Firefox lite and it’ll open the website quickly on your Android device. You can make a bookmark of any website easily by just clicking the bookmark option.
Download Firefox Lite Apk Latest Version for Android
You can download the latest version of Firefox Lite apk from the link below. It is the direct link to download the app on your Android device. The download link is completely safe and virus free. So, you can download the apk file without any issue or doubt. If the download link is not working for you, just comment down in the comment section below, and we’ll fix the download links. After downloading the apk file. just follow the installation process below to install the apk file on your Android device successfully.
How to Install?
It’s very easy to install the Firefox Lite web browser on your Android device if you follow the proper guide. We have provided the step by step guide to install Firefox Lite apk on your Android device. You can follow the installation process below for a successful installation.
- First of all, go to Settings>Security on your Android device and enable the ‘Install from Unknown Source’ option from there. If you are using an Android 6.0+ OS installed device; then you have to allow the file manager of your device to install a 3rd party apk file. If you have already enabled these options, you can proceed to the next steps below.
- Download the apk file from the above link.
- Open the file manager on your device and go to the ‘Downloads’ folder.
- There you’ll find the apk file. Click on it to install.
- Click ‘Install’ to install Firefox Lite apk on your Android smartphone or tablet.
- It’ll take a few seconds to install the apk file. Just wait until the installation process completes.
- After completing the installation process, you can open Firefox Lite from your app drawer.
So, guys, I hope you liked this post. If you liked, you can share this post with your friends and family on social media platforms and tell them about the Firefox Lite web browser. Just use the share buttons below to share this post on your social media platforms. If you have any questions or queries regarding this post, you can comment in the comment section below. Also, don’t forget to give feedback in the comment section. Visit the homepage of Androclue to get more useful apps like this.