Hotspot shield is one of the common VPN names that you’ll find on the internet. But, you are probably thinking is it good enough to protect your privacy? If you want all the details about Hotspot Shield VPN, then you just have come to the right place. In this post, you’ll get the direct link to download Hotspot Shield apk on your Android device. You’ll also the features of this popular VPN app, and we’ll give you a short review of this app. So, if you want the download link, installation process, and review of Hotspot Shield VPN, then read this post till the end. We have covered almost every detail of the Hotspot Shield VPN in this post.
|App Name||Hotspot Shield Proxy VPN|
|Required Android Version||Android 4.0+|
Hotspot Shield VPN Description
Technology has grown faster in the past years. Nowadays, we can do anything with the help of the internet on an Android smartphone. Where we had to carry big cameras in the past, now we can take photos with our smartphones. Social media has also changed our lives. Now, we can do instant messaging or video calls with a social media application on our Android devices.
If you are a regular Android user, you probably store images, documents, videos on your smartphones. Where your smartphone manufacturer companies claim that your documents are safe and secure, do you think they really are? What if someone has access to your confidential files?
Nowadays, ‘Privacy is a myth’. And hence it is proved by the recent Facebook–Cambridge Analytica data scandal. Where a well known social media company like Facebook has been accused of data selling.
After all these events, don’t you think that you should concern about your privacy? Not just data stealing, if someone breaches your privacy, he has all the information’s and details about you. So, the first step to protect your privacy from data breaches is to use a VPN.
A VPN not only hides your real IP Address, but it also helps you in many ways. You can unlock blocked websites with the help of a VPN or Virtual Private Network. You can also do torrenting with a VPN. VPN is the first line of protection for your Android device. A VPN can save you by hiding your real identity and it secures your network connection so that no one breaches over your network.
When it comes to choosing the best VPN for your Android device, there are many options that you can choose. There are two different types of VPN – Free and Paid. Where Free VPN offers you limited VPN countries and limited bandwidth, paid VPN’s are unlocked for all these options. I would suggest you go for a free VPN if you are a regular user. If you are an advanced user, you might opt for a paid VPN.
Hotspot Shield is one of the best free VPN apps for Android that you can use without any subscription on your Android device. Hotspot Shield Apk is officially available for Android users and they can install it to get access to a free VPN. As it is a top leading VPN, hotspot shield has many features in it.
Hotspot Shield is one of the top-level VPN app that helps you to protect your identity and privacy. It is a trusted app and used by millions of users worldwide. And the best part is it’s FREE!. Hotspot Shield is a free VPN app that’ll allow you to connect to a virtual private network for an unlimited time. Although the free version of Hotspot Shield has some limitations, you can still fulfill your basic tasks with Hotspot Shield VPN.
To use Hotspot Shield on your Android device, you need to download the latest version of Hotspot Shield apk on your Android device and install it. Then you can choose the VPN country according to your needs and connect to it.
The new version of Hotspot Shield got a brand new interface with some extra features like a select country before connecting and malware protection for Android devices. Overall, the new version of Hotspot Shield is the perfect VPN app that you can install on your Android device. It is Fast, Stable and Secure.
Now, let’s take a look at the primary features of Hotspot Shield VPN app.
Hotspot Shield VPN Features
- Secure your Privacy: With the help of Hotspot Shield VPN, you can secure your privacy. You can hide your IP address and locations so that advertisers companies can’t track your identity and thus you’ll protect your identity. After connecting to the VPN, all the trackers of advertisers will think that you are a new person browsing from a different location. This will happen because the trackers will detect your IP address which is connected to the VPN. So, the trackers will get the VPN IP address and not your real one. Isn’t that interesting? even if you search ‘What is my IP’ on Google, it’ll show your VPN IP which is unknown to you. This way, Hotspot Shield will help us to connect to a new location IP and it’ll help to protect our privacy. Where you can connect to a different country each time and you’ll get a new IP address. This is enough to confuse the IP trackers and protect your privacy.
- Access Blocked Websites: Sometimes you don’t get access to some specific websites for various reasons. The website might be blocked by your Govt, or the service is not available in your country. In this situation, you need a good VPN to access those blocked websites. You can get access to websites that are geo-restricted by just connecting your device to a VPN. It’ll encrypt all your data and redirect your traffic through a virtual network. You can get access to Netflix and YouTube videos that are not available for your country or you can use Spotify Premium if it’s not available in your country. Overall, you’ll get an unlocked experience with Hotspot Shield VPN for free and unblock all the blocked websites if you are visiting a country where useful services are blocked. For example, Google services are blocked in China, when in china if you use Hotspot Shield and connect to USA location or any other location where Google services are available, you can browse all the contents of Google in China. It’ll think that you are in a different location and browsing the internet from that location. Isn’t that cool and useful?
- Worldwide VPN Coverage: Hotspot Shield has worldwide VPN coverage that’ll help you connect to a private network from different countries of the world. There are countries like United States, United Kingdom, Japan, India, Australia, Canada, and many more countries. You can connect to any of these country networks and browse the contents available only for these countries. In the free version of Hotspot Shield, there are many countries that you can connect for free without paying anything. If you go for the paid version of Hotspot Shield, you’ll unlock many other countries that you can connect to hide your identity.
- No Trackings: Hotspot Shield is one of those VPN apps that doesn’t keep your browsing logs. Even for its free users, Hotspot Shield doesn’t keep any trackers or logs. It is completely safe and secure to use Hotspot Shield VPN on your Android device. It doesn’t keep your records, instead, it keeps you safe from those who keep your records. Hotspot Shield helps to protect your identity and privacy. And it doesn’t track the activity of the users of this VPN app. You can use it without any doubts or worry on your Android device. Hotspot Shield will take care of your privacy without hurting it.
- Free: There are very few free VPN apps that offer its users good and fast service. The Free version of Hotspot Shield is one of them. It offers good VPN service even it is absolutely free. The free version of Hotspot Shield doesn’t cost you a single penny. You don’t have to buy any subscriptions to use the free version of Hotspot Shield. There are many countries are available in the free version of Hotspot Shield. Just download and install Hotspot Shield Apk and follow the installation process to install it on your Android device. However, if you are an advanced user, you can try Hotspot Shield Elite which is the paid or premium version of the app. You’ll get some extra features with Hotspot Shield Premium.
- Easy to Use: Hotspot Shield VPN is a very easy to use app. You can use it easily on your Android device without any issue. The interface of the app is so simple that you can easily connect to your chosen country without any issue. Just open the app, select the country that you want to use as a virtual location and connect to it. It’ll connect the VPN instantly and then you can browse the internet with your chosen country.
Download Hotspot Shield VPN Apk Latest Version
You can download the latest version of Hotspot Shield VPN Apk from the link below. It is the direct link to download the app on your Android device. The apk file is completely safe to download and use. If the download link is not working for you, you can comment down in the comment section below and we will fix the download links. After downloading the apk file, follow the installation process below to install it on your Android device.
How to Install?
- First of all, go to Settings>Security on your Android device and enable ‘Install from Unknown Source’ option from there. If you are using Android 7.0+ devices, then you have to allow the permission of your file manager to install an external apk. If you already have enabled these options, you can proceed to the next steps.
- Download the apk file from the above link.
- Open your file manager and go to the ‘Downloads’ folder.
- There you’ll find the Hotspot Shield apk file. Click on it to install.
- Click ‘Install’ to install the apk file.
- It’ll take a few seconds to install the app. Wait until the installation process completes.
- After completing the installation process, you can open the app from your app drawer.
Hotspot Shield for Chrome
If you want to use Hotspot Shield VPN on your PC, then you can install the chrome extension of it. Hotspot Shield is officially available on Google Chrome Store and you can download it from there. If you want to install Hotspot Shield VPN for Google Chrome, then you can follow the installation process below.
- Download the Chrome Extension from the below link.
- Click on ‘Click to Connect’ to connect to the VPN.
- It’ll connect automatically to the VPN.
Open any blocked website you want.
That’s it! As you can see, installing Hotspot Shield on Google Chrome is very simple. And the best part is, you can use it without signing in to your account. It’s free to use Hotspot Shield on Google Chrome.
So, guys, I hope you have liked this post. If you liked, you can share this post with your friends and family on social media platforms. If you have any questions or queries regarding this post, you can comment down in the comment section below. Visit the homepage of Androclue for more apps like this.