Telegram is one of the best messaging apps that you can use to send messages to your contacts at absolutely free. If you are looking for the latest version of Telegram, then you have come to the right place. Hello guys, I’m back with another latest app for you. In this post, you’ll get the direct link to download telegram apk on your Android device. You’ll also find the guide to install this app on your Android device. Not only that, but you’ll also find the guide to use Telegram on your PC. Overall, this is the ultimate guide about the best messaging app for Android – Telegram.
|Required Android Version||Android 4.0+|
Telegram Apk Description
Android is one of the best ways to send messages for free. After the launch of Android devices, there have been several messaging app like that you can use to send messages to your friends and family. Android is an open-source operating system. So, many Android developers and companies create messaging apps with new features for Android devices. In the early days, we used the traditional message app on our devices to send messages. Which cost the balance of our SIM card. But, as we have smartphones now, we can send messages to anyone for free. If you have an Android device with an active internet connection, you can send unlimited messages for free to your contacts.
Whatsapp is the most famous messaging app used by both Android and iOS users. But, the interesting part is, Whatsapp lacks some features that you can get with other messaging apps like Telegram. This is why I said that Telegram is one of the best alternatives to Whatsapp. It has almost all of the features that you can get with Whatsapp, but with some extra features, Telegram is a unique messaging app itself. Let’s find out why.
Telegram is absolutely free to use. Just like imo, You can send unlimited messages, photos, videos to your contacts who are using Telegram for free. There is no limit of sending messages through telegram,. You just need an active internet connection to send the messages. Telegram consumes less data, so if you have poor internet, don’t worry, you can still use telegram on your device to send messages for free. Not only just messages, but you can also express your emotions through emojis and stickers. Telegram supports the latest emojis and stickers. There are hundreds of stickers available that you can send with Telegram.
If you are using a messaging app on your Android device, you should think about your privacy. Nowadays, privacy has really become a myth. But with telegram, your messages, photos or files are safe. It uses end to end security for the messages sent by Telegram. So, you don’t need to worry about your privacy. It is secured with Telegram. No one can see your messages except you and the receiver. End to end encryption is one of the most secure encryption processes which is almost impossible to hack or breach. And you get this feature with Telegram.
Telegram is a very lite app and doesn’t require much space on your device for installation. You just have to download the Telegram apk on your Android device and follow the installation process to install it on your Android device. It is a lite and easy to use app. You can easily use Telegram on your Android device without any hassle. If you want a stable, fast, secure messaging application for your Android device, then you should start using Telegram. I hope you’ll not regret. Telegram has tons of features in it. I have described some of the main features of the app below.
Now, let’s talk about some top features of Telegram.
- Unlimited Message, Calls & Video Calls: You can do unlimited messages and calls with Telegram for free. Telegram has a video call option that you can use to do video calls with your favorite ones using internet data. All these features are unlimited and have no limits. You can also do simple calling with your contacts with Telegram. Send a message to your contact and they’ll receive it instantly. The quality of the video calls will vary on your internet connection speed. Although you can do video calling on low-speed internet connection also.
- Send Media Files: You can send media files of any extension with Telegram. Telegram can send large video files to your contacts, which is limited with Whatsapp. But, you can send unlimited media files including MP3. MP4, ZIP, DOC or any other media files using Telegram. Not only that, you can record voice messages and capture images with the camera of your device directly from the app and send them to your contacts. Telegram is ideal for sharing photos and documents with your friends and family. And you can do that for free.
- Groups and Broadcast: You get ‘groups’ feature with almost any Android messaging app. But Telegram has some extra. Where the other messaging app allows you to add limited members in a chat group, you can add up to 200,000 members in a single telegram group and send messages at once to all of your contacts. You can send messages, pictures, videos to a telegram group and every member present in the group will receive them at the same time. There is also an option to create your own group on Telegram. You can create your own group and add members to it. The broadcast features of Telegram is also very exciting. If you create a broadcast and add members to the broadcast channel, you can send messages and files to the users at once. But, the receivers can’t reply to it. This is the main difference between groups and broadcast. If you are providing any service, then you can create a Telegram broadcast and add your customers to the broadcast. Then you can give them updates and information about your service. This is the modern solution of marketing that you can try instead of sending spammy emails to your customers.
- Customizable: Telegram is a fully customizable app. You can change the main theme of the app and make it look beautiful. The latest version of telegram also supports dark mode that you can use at night. You can also customize your chat background in the app.
- No Ads: Telegram is a free app. You don’t have to buy any subscription to use the app on your Android device. Just download the telegram apk latest version and install it on your Android device to use it. Also, there is not a single ad on the app. You’ll get a completely ad-free experience with Telegram. There are no annoying ads to interrupt your messaging experience.
- Fast, Secure and Easy to Use: It is very easy to use the app and use all the features of it. Telegram is a fast app that allows you to send messages instantly to your contacts. And last but not least, Telegram is secured. All your messages, photos, and files are secured by encryption using a combination of 256-bit symmetric AES encryption, 2048-bit RSA encryption, and Diffie–Hellman secure key exchange.
Download Telegram Apk Latest Version
You can download the latest version of Telegram apk from the below link. After downloading it, just follow the installation process below to install it on your Android device. It is the direct link to download the app on your Android device. If the download link is not working for you, you can comment down in the comment section below and we will fix the download links. The apk file is completely safe and virus free.
How to Install Telegram Apk?
It is very easy to install the app on your Android device if you follow the installation guide properly. Just follow the below steps to install it on your device successfully. If you have any questions regarding the installation process, feel free to use the comment section below.
- First of All, Go to Settings>Security on your Android device and enable ‘Install from Unknown Source’ option. If you are using an Android 7.0+ device, just allow your file manager to install the apk file.
- Download the latest version of the apk from the above link.
- Open your file manager on your Android device and go to the ‘Downloads’ folder.
- There you’ll find the Telegram apk file. Click on it to install.
- Click ‘Install’ to continue the installation process.
- It’ll take a few sends to install the app. Wait until the installation process completes.
- After completing the installation process, you can open telegram from the app drawer of your device.
How to Use Telegram on PC/Laptop
Just like Android device’s you can also use Telegram on your PC or Laptop. If you want to use Telegram on both Android and PC, you can do that too. Telegram has a special feature. You can start typing on your Android device and stop it on your PC. It’ll synchronize all your data with your Android and PC. There are different ways to use the app on your PC. You’ll get all the same features on the PC version that you get with the Android version of Telegram. We have provided four different methods to use Telegram on PC.
Method 1 (Telegram Web)
Telegram web is the web version of the app. You can open telegram web in any browser and sign in with your mobile number to use all the features of the app. It is one of the most simple ways to Telegram on your PC. Follow the steps below to use it on your internet browser.
- Visit the Telegram Web page from the below link.
- You’ll see the sign-in page. Enter your country and mobile number.
- Verify your number using OTP (One time password)
- That’s it! Now you can use telegram with your browser and can send messages or files to your contacts.
Method 2 (Chrome App)
Telegram has officially available on the Google Chrome app store. You can download it and use it as a chrome app. Follow the steps below to use Telegram on Google Chrome.
- Visit the official app page of Telegram and download the chrome app.
- Open it.
- Select your country and enter your mobile number.
- Verify the number using OTP.
- That’s it! Now, you can enjoy the features of Telegram on Google Chrome.
Method 3 (Desktop Application)
You can also download the desktop application of Telegram and install it on your PC to use it. Telegram is available for Windows, macOS, and Linux. You can install it on both 32bit and 64bit operating systems. Follow the steps below to use it on your PC.
- Choose your operating system and download the program file of Telegram from the link below.
- Install it on your PC/Laptop.
- Verify your number using OTP.
Method 4 (Bluestacks)
If you use Bluestacks on your PC, you can install the Telegram apk file using Bluestacks and use it like you are using the app on your Android device. Follow the process below to install Telegram on Bluestacks.
- Visit the download page and download and install Bluestacks from the link below if you haven’t already installed it on your PC.
- Download the Telegram apk file from the above link.
- Install the apk file using Bluestacks.
- After installing, you can open it from the app drawer of Bluestacks.
So guys, hope you liked this post. If you liked, you can share it with your friends and family on social media platforms by clicking the share buttons below. If you have any questions or queries regarding this post, just comment down in the comment section below and we’ll try to solve your problems. Visit the homepage of Androclue to get more apps like this.
Incoming search terms:
- telegram apk download
- telegram apk pc
- download telegram apk
- download telegram apk for android
- download telegram apk for pc
- New telegram 2 2 2 apk
- telegram apk download for pc
- telegram app apk
- telegram download apk
- teleqram for pc