YouTube is the #1 platform to watch and stream any video. It is owned by Google and has been an all-time favorite for both smartphone and PC users. You can watch your favorite video on YouTube for free. There are thousands of creators who offer quality content on this platform. You can subscribe to your favorite YouTube channel and follow your favorite YouTube creator. Even if you are not a regular user on YouTube, you can still watch any type of video on this awesome platform. YouTube app is available for smartphones. But, there is some lack of features on the official version of the YouTube app. Without the premium subscription, you can’t download a video from the YouTube app. That’s why you need a YouTube video downloader app to download your favorite video. So, in this post, I’ll share the best YouTube video downloader app for Android devices.
YouTube Video Downloader App for Android
YouTube is really popular nowadays. It’s one of the best platforms to share and find any type of video. You can watch any type of video on this platform. No matter if you are finding a song video, a tutorial video, or a comedy video, there are thousands of videos available on YouTube that you can watch for free. And the best part about YouTube is, you can watch your favorite video anytime anywhere using the YouTube app on your smartphone. YouTube app is available for smartphones that you can download and watch your favorite video for free.
After the evolution of smartphones, it’s been very easy to watch your favorite video with the YouTube app. You don’t need to use your PC or Laptop to get access to YouTube. You can watch it for free on your smartphone. We all know that there are mainly two types of operating systems are available for smartphones. The first one is iOS from Apple, and the second one is Android from Google. iOS is an exclusive operating system for Apple devices like the iPhone and iPad. So, if you want to use iOS, then you have to buy an iPhone or an iPad to use this OS. But, Android is an open-source operating system that you’ll get with most of the smartphones.
Android is more popular and customizable than iOS. That’s why this OS has more user base and fans. There are millions of users worldwide who are using an Android smartphone in their daily life. And the best part about an Android smartphone is, you can download any type of apps on your Android smartphone. The official YouTube app doesn’t allow users to download a YouTube video. But, if you have an Android device, you can simply download a YouTube video downloader app for your Android device and download your favorite YouTube video on your Android smartphone.
So, you get the compatibility of thousands of apps and games with your Android smartphone. As we are talking about YouTube, there are different types of YouTube mods like OgYoutube that are available for Android devices. You’ll get every type of app support on your Android device. Thanks to the Android app developers who are creating different types of new apps daily for our Android smartphones. And the best part is, most of the Android apps are free to download and use. It is an open-source OS. So, most of the smartphone manufacturers prefer Android as the primary operating system in their smartphone. You can even connect a printer with your Android device.
Now coming to the main point, YouTube has its official app support for Android smartphones. As Google owns Android, you get the YouTube app preinstalled with almost every Android device. So, you can enjoy watching your favorite video anytime anywhere. You just need an active internet connection to use the YouTube app on your smartphone. YouTube app is loaded with many features. You’ll get almost every feature on the YouTube app that you get on the YouTube website. But recently YouTube changed its policy and you can’t download a video from YouTube without the YouTube premium subscription.
With YouTube premium subscription, you can get some extra benefits like watch videos without ad, download YouTube video, etc. But, it’ll cost you some money. So, there are some alternatives to YouTube premium that you can use to download your favorite video from this popular platform. You can simply use the best YouTube video downloader app on your Android device to download your favorite video on your Android device. There are many YouTube video downloaders are available and you can use them for free. Most of the YouTube video downloader apps comes with many exciting and premium features. Some downloader apps offer video and content downloading from multiple social media platforms.
So, if you are looking for a way to download your favorite videos from YouTube, then a YouTube video downloader app can help you to do the work. There are many of them. So, you need the best one to download your favorite video. That’s why I’ve decided to share some best YouTube video downloader app for your Android device. You’ll get the list of top 5 YouTube downloaders below. I’ve described all the features of the apps and you can choose which one will be perfect for you by comparing the features. So, if you are looking for the best YouTube downloader app for your Android device, then you have come to the right place. You’ll get all the details about these apps below.
Top 5 Best YouTube Video Downloader App
Vidmate is the first YouTube video downloader app on our list. It is the most popular YouTube video downloader app for Android. Vidmate app has millions of users worldwide who are using the Vidmate app on their devices to download their favorite videos from YouTube. And it is the oldest YouTube video download app for Android devices. Along with YouTube, you can download any video from other 20+ social media sites. It’s completely free to download the Vidmate app on your Android device and you can use it without any subscription.
Vidmate App Features:
- Different Platform Support: Not only from just YouTube, but you can download your favorite video from other 20+ sites using this app. Vidmate app supports different social media downloading. You can download your favorite videos from popular social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.
- Safe: Vidmate is one of the oldest apps when it comes to downloading videos from social media platforms like YouTube. So, it’s completely safe to download and use this YouTube video downloader app on your Android device. It has millions of users worldwide and no one complained about their privacy after installing this app on their Android devices.
The second app on our list is the Tubemate app for Android. Tumemate is also a popular YouTube video downloader app for Android devices. Just like Vidmate, this app also supports video downloading from multiple social media platforms. Tubemate is ideal for different kinds of video streaming and downloading like Sports, News, etc. You’ll find videos in different categories on the app. You can watch and download your favorite video with the help of the Tubemate app. Tubemate is also an old and trusted app for Android devices. You can download your favorite videos from different social media websites like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
Tubemate App Features:
- Download HD Videos: With Tubemate, you can download HD videos from different social media platforms. It supports different social media platforms from where you can download your favorite videos in High quality. There’ll be an option to select the video quality when you download a video from this app. You can choose your favorite video quality and download it using the Tubemate app on your Android device.
- Find Different Videos: Tubemate app has videos in different categories. You can choose, watch and download videos from your favorite video category with this app.
Videoder is the next YouTube video downloader app on our list. This app is one of the trendy video downloader apps for Android devices. After the release of the Videoder app, it got a really good response and already have thousands of downloads. Videoder is a completely free app that you can use to download videos not only from YouTube but also from other social media sites like Facebook, Voot, Twitter, Hotstar, etc. One of the best things about this video downloading app is its interface. Videoder has a really simple and straightforward interface.
- Download Videos: You can download your favorite videos from YouTube, Facebook, Voot, Viu, etc with the help of this app. Videoder supports different video platforms. You can also convert your favorite video and download the MP3 version of it with the help of this video downloader app on your Android device.
- User-Friendly UI: The UI or Interface of Videoder is simple and userfriendly. You’ll get all the options on the homepage of this video downloading app. It also has different video categories for different topics. You’ll get all the relevant videos directly on the homepage of the Videoder app. From there, you can choose and download your favorite video easily.
Snaptube is the fourth video downloading app on our list. You can download your favorite videos from 100+ different platforms with the help of this app. Snaptube is a really popular app that has millions of downloads worldwide. With the help of this app, you can download your favorite videos in High quality. Snaptube app supports videos up to 4K and you can download your favorite videos in different quality with this video downloader app. It also supports YouTube video downloading and you can download your favorite videos from YouTube with the help of this app.
Snaptube App Features:
- 100+ Platforms Support: With the help of the Snaptube app, you can choose and download videos from 100+ different video streaming platforms. This includes all the popular social media sites along with sites like Dailymotion, Vevo, Metacafe, etc.
- Free: Snaptube is a completely free app to download and use. You can download this app on your Android device without spending a single penny and start downloading your favorite videos from different social media platforms. Overall, it’s one of the best free apps that you can get on your Android device.
The last, but not least YouTube downloader on our list is Savefromnet. This one is my personal favorite. If you don’t want to use an Android app to download your favorite videos from YouTube, then you can use the Savefromnet website to download your favorite video from YouTube. It is one of the best platforms to download YouTube videos not only on Android devices but also on every other platform. Savefromnet is a popular platform for YouTube video downloading. And it’s completely free to download YouTube videos using the Savefromnet site.
How to Download YouTube Videos Using Savefromnet?
- To download a YouTube video using Savefromnet, first, you need the URL of the video that you want to download. If you are watching YouTube on a web browser, you can copy the URL from the address bar of your browser. To get the video URL from the YouTube app, click on the ‘Share’ button of any video, and choose the ‘Copy URL’ option from there.
- Now, visit the link below to go to the official site of Savefromnet.
- There you’ll find a box to enter the video URL. Just paste the Video URL there and hit enter.
- It’ll render the video and you’ll get a button to download the video.
- You can control your video quality and download videos in your favorite size using the scroll option.
- That’s it, now download and the video will be saved in the internal storage of your Android device.
So, guys, I hope you liked this post. If you liked, you can share this post with your friends and family on social media platforms. Just use the share buttons below to share this post on different social media platforms. If you have any questions or queries regarding this article, you can ask them in the comment section below. We would love to solve your problems. Also, don’t forget to share your feedback in the comment section. Visit the homepage of Androclue to get more posts like this.