Do you get a ton of spam calls on your Android device, and do you want to block them? If yes, then you just have come to the right place. Spam calls can be annoying for people who are busy and they get spam calls frequently on their smartphones. You can’t manually block them as the calls are from different numbers. So, Android smartphone users search for a way to block spam calls automatically on their Android device. If you want to do the same, you just have come to the right place. In this guide, I’ll share the method to block spam calls on your device.
It is really easy to block spam calls. And you’ll be able to do that without any additional technical knowledge. You just have to follow the below steps to do that. And, you’ll be able to block spam calls on your Android device easily. There are various methods are available to block spam calls. However, I have shared the best method to do it below. So, you’ll be able to do it easily on your Android device. Just follow the below methods, and you’ll be able to block spam calls without any issues on your device.
What are Spam Calls?
Spam calls are promotional calls or offer calls that you get from different agencies. There are many reasons why you get spam calls on your device. One of the most common reasons why you get the calls is, when you enter your personal details like your email and phone number on an unknown website, it sells the data to 3rd party. And they can call you for various promotional offers. Even if you don’t need the offers, they can call you and literally disturb you.
So, when you are at your workplace or doing important work, these spam calls can very much disturb you. And you search for a way to block these calls automatically on your Android device. Blocking the spam calls will help you to get a good experience while using your device. It’ll block the calls automatically. So, you can block the calls without any issues, and get a good experience. Below, we have described the method to do that easily. So, you can follow the method, and block spam calls on your Android device easily. You won’t face any issues when you want to block the calls. So, just follow the method, and you’ll be able to do that.
How to Block Spam Calls Automatically on Android?
Using the Built-in Settings
There are some Android devices, that come with a built-in spam call blocker nowadays. So, you can search the call settings of your Android device, and see if there’s an option to block the calls. If you don’t find the option, don’t worry. Because we have described the method to block spam calls on any Android smartphone or tablet below. So, no matter which device you are using, you can block the calls easily. Just follow the method below, and you’ll be able to do that.
If you want to block spam calls on any device, you can use the Truecaller app to do that. Truecaller is a free caller ID tracking and spam call blocker app for Android devices. It is a completely free app that you can use on your Android smartphone or tablet. There are various features are available on this app that you can use. And in the Truecaller app, you get an option to block spam calls automatically. So, you can use it without any issues and block spam calls.
There are various other features are also available on the Truecaller app. Below, we have described some of the features of the Truecaller app.
- Caller ID: You can easily identify caller ID on your device using this app. It helps you to display the name of a caller who is not on your contact list. So, you’ll be able to know who is calling you on your device.
- Block spam calls: Using Truecaller, you can block spam calls automatically. It’ll identify the spam calls automatically, and help you to block them. So, you just have to turn on the option and it’ll block the calls automatically on your device.
- Dialer and Message: You’ll get a built-in dialer and message option in the Truecaller app. So, you can call directly from the app and identify the caller id of a caller. Similarly, it’ll also help you to identify the caller ID in SMS.
Now, coming to the main point, Truecaller has a built-in option to block caller ID automatically on your Android device. However, you have to enable the option manually in the app. The process is easy, and you can do it without any issues. Below, we have described how you can block spam calls automatically using Truecaller.
- Download Truecaller Apk on your Android device.
- Open the app.
- Now, register on Truecaller using your mobile number.
- After the registration process is completed, open the main interface of the app.
- Now, click on the menu option from the upper left, go to the Settings option.
- Then, click on the Block option from there.
- In the block option, you’ll find different options that you can enable.
- If you just want to block the spam calls automatically, you can enable the first two options, ‘Block top spammers’ and ‘Block hidden numbers’.
- You can enable the remaining options if you want.
- That’s it. Now, it’ll block the spam numbers on your Android device.
So, guys, I hope you have found this guide helpful. If you liked this guide, you can share it on your social media platforms. Just use the share buttons below to share this guide. Above, we have described how you can block spam calls on any Android device. You can easily do that using 3rd party app like Truecaller. So, just follow the above steps, and you can block the spam calls without any issues. If you have any questions or queries, you can ask them in the comment section below. You can also provide your feedback in the comment section.