Finally, Call of Duty releasing it’s own Battle Royale game for Android device. But the sad part is, it’s still in Beta version. You need to pre-register to download this game and play it. But don’t worry, we got the solution for you. Now you can download the Call of Duty Mobile apk on your Android device and play it. You have to download the Apk file and OBB file. For detailed instruction, read this post till the end. Because we’ve got the complete guide to install Call of Duty Apk on your Android device.
|App Name||Call of Duty Mobile|
|Type||Battle Royale Game|
|Minimum Android Version||Android 4.0+|
Call of Duty Mobile Apk Description
‘Call of Duty’ – the name says it all. This game is ruling the gaming industry since when it launched. And when Activision, the publishing company decided to release their own battle royale game for mobile devices, everyone expected something big will happen.
And it’s here. Finally, the beta tester of this game can download it and play it on their Android devices. But, the game is still in beta release. So, you may find bugs or lags in the game. Don’t worry if you see bugs, it’ll be fixed soon by Call of Duty mobile team.
The smartphone industry has become one of the largest industries ever. Thousands of companies are making Android devices and thousands of apps & games are releasing every day for Android devices.
When Tencent released PUBG Mobile (Playerunknown Battlegrounds) for mobiles, no one thought that it’ll get a huge success. And now, Call of Duty mobile is the perfect competitor of PUBG in the mobile gaming industry.
Call of Duty Mobile Features
- Call of Duty Experience in Mobile: Call of Duty Mobile has almost all the features of Call of Duty original (For PC or PS4). It is a multiplayer battle royale game. You’ll experience real Battle Royale experience on your Android device. Call of Duty Mobile has the classic maps of original Call of Duty franchise including Call of Duty Black Ops and Modern Warfare.
- Rank & Clan: This game has rank feature. You can get rank by winning the game. You can also take challenges in different clans. Play this game with your friends and experience Call of Duty Multiplayer Battle Royale.
- Customization: You can customize your characters and guns in the game. It has several Guns and characters from the Call of Duty universe that you can use to play the game.
- Optimized for Mobile: Call of Duty mobile is optimized for mobile devices as it’s a mobile game. You’ll get decent graphics with the original Call of Duty Theme Sound.
- Active Internet Connection
- At least 1.5 GB of free Space in Internal Storage.
- Quad Core CPU.
- 4 GB RAM
- Facebook Account for Login (You can also play as guest)
- Call of Duty Mobile Apk+OBB
How to Install Call of Duty Mobile Apk on Android Devices?
First of All, Download the Apk and OBB files from the above link.
Now, open your file manager and go to the ‘Downloads’ folder.
Click on the apk file to install it.
Click ‘Install’ to install Call of Duty Mobile in your Android device.
It’ll take a few seconds to install, wait until the installation process completes.
After completing the installation process, DO NOT OPEN THE GAME. (Important)
Open your File Manager Application and Go to Internal Storage>Android>OBB>com.activision.callofduty and paste the OBB file that you’ve downloaded in the folder. If you don’t see any folder, just create a new folder name it ‘com.activision.callofduty‘.
That’s it. Now, you can open the game from your app drawer. Open the game and login with your Facebook account to play it.
So guys, hope you liked this post about Call of Duty Mobile Apk. If you liked, you can share it with your friends and family. You can also comment down your thoughts in the comment section below. Visit our Homepage to get more apps like this.
Incoming search terms:
- call of duty beta required files gb
- call of duty mobile apk latest version
- call of duty beta version mobile download apk
- call of duty mobile latest version 15-9-19