No doubt that MI File Manager is one of the best file manager app for Android devices. That’s why we included this file manager in our Best File Manager for Android post. If you are looking for the latest version of MI File Manager for your Android device, then you just have come to the right page. Hello guys, I’m back with another exciting app for your Android device. In this post, I’ll give you all the information about one of the best file manager app out there. It’s a file manager app from the smartphone manufacturer company Xiaomi. I’ll give you brief information about this file manager along with its download links and installation steps. So, read this post till the end if you want MI File manager apk latest version for your Android device.
|App Name||MI File Manager|
|Required Android Version||Android 6.0+|
MI File Manager Apk Description
Android is the most popular operating system nowadays. This operating system is hugely popular worldwide and it has millions of users who are using this operating system. Android is specially made for smartphones and tablets. This is why most of the smartphone brands considering Android as the operating system for their smartphones. There are many reasons for the popularity of Android. One of the most common reason is its app compatibility. Android is compatible with thousands of apps and games. You can choose from thousands of Android apps and games and download your favourite one for your Android device. And the best part is, most of the Android apps and games are absolutely free to download and use. That’s why it has thousands of developers around the world who are developing new and useful apps and games for Android devices daily.
You’ll find apps in many categories for your Android device. There are various categories of apps like Business, Music, Productivity, Photo editing, etc are available for Android devices. You can choose and download your favourite apps from these categories to use it on your Android device. One of the best things about Android smartphones is, you can add external storage to your Android device. Unlike iPhones, Android has the options to add external memory card or USB storage. So, if you have an Android device with less internal storage, you can expand the storage using an external memory card or OTG pen drive.
But first, you need a good file manager app to browse both Internal and External storage on your Android device. If you are using an Android device with stock file manager app installed, then you probably missing most of the features of a good file manager. Because you can do more than just browsing files with a file manager app. So, choosing the best 3rd part file manager app for your Android device isn’t an easy task. You need a file manager with some great features and stability.
So, I’ve come forward to guide you to one of the best file manager app for your Android device. It’s MI File Manager App for Android devices. It is one of the best file manager app that you can get for your Android device. Although this file manager app is made by Xiaomi, you can install it in almost any Android device and use without any issue. No matter if you are using a Samsung device or Oneplus device, you can still install the MI File Manager app in almost any Android device.
So, MI File Manager app has some unique and useful features which make it one of the best file manager for Android devices. First of all, it is completely free to download and install this file manager app on any Android devices. It doesn’t require any in-app purchase or subscription. You just need to download the latest version of MI File Manager apk on your Android device and install it to use all the features of this file manager.
MI File Manager supports both Internet and External storage of your device. So, you can browse external storage like Memory card and USB OTG with this file manager app. You can connect a pen drive through an OTG cable with your Android device and browse the files of that USB flash drive using MI File Manager. This file manager app is available in different languages. So, no matter in which country you are living, you can use MI File Manager app in your regional language.
And when you are using a 3rd party file manager app on your Android device, you should make sure that it’s safe to install and use and doesn’t compromise with your privacy. MI File Manager app is used by millions of users worldwide and no one has complained about this file manager. So, it’s completely safe to install and use on your Android device.
Now, let’s talk about some of the top features of this file manager app. I’ll include most of the top features of this app below.
MI File Manager Features
- Category Wise File Management: MI File Manager will automatically categorize your files based on the file format. So, all the audio files will be in a separate section, and the image file will be in other section. With this category wise file management, you can easily find your required files with the help of this file manager app. If you just want to browse the image files of your storage, just visit the Image section with MI File Manager and you’ll find all the images in that section. Similarly, if you want to browse video files, you can get all the video files in one place.
- View Recent Files: MI File Manager displays recent files on its homepage so that you can browse recent files quickly. If you just downloaded a file from your browser, you’ll find the file on the homepage of this file manager app.
- Manage Storage: You can manage both your Internal and External storage with MI File Manager app. You can find how much free storage is available and how much is used. There is also an option to find out used storage in different categories. Like, if you want to know the total combined size of the images on your device’s storage, you can find that out with this file manager app. So, with MI File Manager, you get all the storage managing option.
- File Cleaner: You get an inbuilt file cleaner feature with this file manager app. With the file cleaner, you can clean the junk files that take your storage for no reasons. These junk files include your cache files, unused packages, memory junks etc. You can clean all these junk files by just tapping the cleaner feature of MI File Manager app and free up your storage. Cleaning the Junk files will not only free up the storage of your device, but it’ll also boost up your device’s performance.
- FTP and Remote Access: MI File Manager supports FTP and Remote access. So, you can connect to a cloud storage server and browse it directly from this file manager. You don’t have to use an extra cloud app to connect with cloud storage. Just use MI File Manager to browse FTP and Remote storage on your Android device.
- Inbuilt Google Drive Support: This file manager app has inbuilt Google drive support that you can use to browse your Google Drive files from this file manager app. You can copy, paste the files and upload any files to your Google Drive account from MI File Manager.
- Hide Files: There is an option to hide the files with your fingerprint or password on this file manager app. You can hide and lock the private files that you don’t want to show to anyone. It’ll lock down the files and will ask you for Fingerprint or Password every time when anyone tries to open the files.
- Transfer Files Wirelessly: MI File Manager users can transfer any file from one Android device to another wirelessly. The file transferring process works on Wi-fi hotspot. So, you can use the inbuilt MI drop feature of MI File Manager app to share the files to another user. The transferring speed is really fast and you can transfer the files within seconds.
- Dark Mode: The Latest version of MI File Manager has dark mode support in it. So, you can enable the Dark Mode option to save some battery. It also helps you to protect your eyes in the night.
- Free: MI File Manager app is completely free to download and use. You don’t have to spend a single penny to download the app on your Android device. This app doesn’t require any subscriptions.
- Easy to Use: The Interface of MI File Manager is so simple that anyone can use this app without any issue. It’s very easy to find all the options and you can use this file manager easily on your Android device.
Download MI File Manager Apk Latest Version
You can download the latest version of MI File Manager app from the below link. It is the direct link to download the app on your Android device. The apk file is completely safe to download and install. You can install and use it without any doubt or worry. If the download link is not working, you can comment down in the comment section below and we’ll fix the download links. After downloading the apk file, follow the installation process below to install the app on your Android device successfully.
How to Install?
- First of all, go to Settings>Security on your Android device and enable ‘Install from Unknown Source’ option from there. If you are using an Android 7.0+ device, then you have to allow your file manager to install 3rd party apk files on your device. If you have already enabled it, just proceed to the next steps.
- Download the MI File Manager apk file from the above link.
- Open the exciting file manager app on your device and go to the ‘Downloads’ folder.
- There you’ll find the apk file. Click on it to install.
- Click ‘Install’ to continue the installation process.
- It’ll take a few seconds to complete the installation process. Wait until the installation process completes.
- After completing the installation process, you can open the app from your app drawer.
How to Disable Ads?
Although MI File Manager is free, it displays some ads in the form of ‘Recommendations’ sometimes. So, if you hate ads and don’t want to see these ads, you can disable it from MI File Manager. There is an option to turn off the recommendation on the app. You can follow the steps below to disable ads on MI File Manager.
- Open MI File Manager from your app drawer.
- Now, click on the Menu icon located in the left corner of the homepage.
- Select ‘Settings’ from the menu.
- Then go to ‘About’ section’
- There you’ll find the option to turn off the Recommendations. Turn off it.
That’s it! Now, you’ll not find any ads on MI File Manager.
So, guys, I hope you found this post helpful. If you liked this post, you can share it with your friend and family. Use the share buttons below to share it with your friends and family on social media platforms. If you face any error during the installation process, just comment down in the comment section below and we’ll try to solve your issue. You can also give your feedback in the comment section. Visit the homepage of Androlclue to get more apps like this.