Microsoft is well known for its legendary operating system – Windows. So, when they launched an Android browser, no one really thought that it would be so good. But it turned out to be one of the best browser apps for Android devices. Yes, I’m talking about the Microsoft Edge browser. Hello guys, I’m back with another exciting app for your Android device. In this post, I’ll share the direct link to download the Microsoft Edge apk on your Android device. So, if you are looking for the latest version of Microsoft Edge for Android, then you just have come to the right place. I’ll also describe all the features of this browser and will give you the step by step installation guide below. So, read this post completely if you want the latest version of the Microsoft Edge browser for Android.
|App Name||Microsoft Edge|
|Required Android Version||Android 4.4+|
Microsoft Edge Apk Description
Web browsers have evolved a lot. In earlier days, we could only use web browsers on PCs. But, in this era of mobile technology, we have smartphones in our hands. We can use a web browser to browse the web on our smartphones. A web browser is an essential element of a smartphone. You can’t browse your favorite website on your Android smartphone without using a web browser. No matter if you have an Android smartphone or an iOS smartphone, a web browser is mandatory to browse the web.
But today, we’ll only talk about Android web browsers. We all know how popular Android is nowadays. It is an open-source operating system for smartphones. One of the best things about an Android smartphone is, you can install and use most of the primary apps for free. There are thousands of apps and games that you can download and use on your Android device. Compared to iOS, Android is more customizable. So, if you want to customize almost anything and want to get most of the apps for free, then an Android smartphone is the perfect choice for you.
You can get every type of apps and game for your Android smartphones. Even there are camera apps are available for your Android smartphone. And there are different browsers apps are available too. So, choosing the best web browser for your Android device isn’t an easy task. Although people love to use the default web browser for Android – Google Chrome, sometimes it’s good to try some different than stick with the old one.
And if you want to try some new web browsers, you get a lot of them on the list. There are lite browsers like Firefox Lite which is good for low-end specs smartphones. But if you want a fully-featured web browser for your Android device, then the Edge browser is one of the best that you can try out. Edge browser is the official browser from Microsoft, the tech giant. We all know how much Windows is popular when it comes to the PC operating system. But, now Microsoft is focusing on Android apps also. They already have plenty of useful Android apps. But, the Edge browser is something special from this company.
Microsoft Edge is an Android web browser with a lot of features in it. If you didn’t know that Microsoft has it’s Android web browser, then it’s the time to know it. Because the Edge browser for Android doesn’t look alike the PC version of this browser. People have been trolling the Internet Explorer and the Edge browser for ages. Because it is a super slow browser for Windows. So, most of the Windows users opt-out for browsers like Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. The problem with the Edge browser for Windows is its speed. As Microsoft uses its own technology for the Windows version of Edge, it’s not well optimized which causes slow web browsing.
But, with the Android version of the Edge browser, you get a chromium-based fast web browser with several features and updates. The Android version of the Edge browser is totally different from its Windows version. It’s fast, secure and you get lots of features in it. Edge browser for Android can compete with any top Android web browser anytime. Because, in this time, Microsoft chose to make a chromium-based well-optimized web browser for Android devices. So, you can install it on your Android device and use it as the default web browser on your device.
One of the best things about the Microsoft Edge Android web browser is the UI or Interface of this browser app. You get an optimized UI with simple controls and buttons. The UI of the Edge browser is really simple and cool looking. It’ll make your browsing experience better when you use this browser to browse your favorite website on your Android device. You get different search engine support on this browser and you can change your default search engine anytime you want.
It’s completely free to download this browser on your Android device. You just have to download the Microsft Edge apk on your Android device and follow the installation process to use this browser on your device. I’ve described all the features of this browser along with the installation process below. You can follow the installation process to install the apk file on your Android device.
Now, let’s talk about the top features of the Microsft Edge browser for Android.
Microsoft Edge for Android Features
- Basic Browsing: Just like other good Android web browsers, Microsoft Edge also has all the basic features of a web browser. You can enter any URL or web address on this browser and visit that particular web address. There are options to add your favorite website to the favorite list or to the homepage of the browser. If you add your favorite website to the homepage of your browser, you can visit that website quickly without typing the full URL. You can create multiple tabs on this browser and swipe between different tabs on the browser. Edge for Android supports different search engine on the browser. You can change your default search engine anytime.
- Incognito Browsing: Nowadays, privacy is one of the most concerning things that you should care about. And with this web browser, you can visit the web anonymously without leaving any search history on this browser. Sometimes you visit confidential websites that you don’t want to show on your browser. At that time, the incognito browsing mode of Microsoft Edge will help you a lot. When you visit any website through Microsoft Edge with the incognito mode on, it’ll not store any browsing cookie or browsing history on the browser.
- Fast and Reliable: Microsoft Edge is a fast and reliable browser for Android. It is a chromium-based web browser and doesn’t use any Internet explorer technology. It is a fast browser that you can use to visit the web. Browsing the web with Microsoft Edge is really fast and you’ll get the best experience when visiting your favorite website with this browser.
- Advanced Features: Edge browser has some advanced features in it. In the menu option if this web browser, you get options like voice search that you can use to search by your voice. You also get the option to load desktop versions of a site on your Android smartphone. The download page option will help you to download the Html version of a webpage. You can directly print a webpage from the Print option of this browser. It also has an Image search option to search with an image file. You can also use the Add to screen option to add a website to the homepage of your browser. Overall, this browser has plenty of features that you can use to do several things on your Android smartphone.
- Sync With Microsoft Account: If you have a Microsoft account, you can sign with the Microsoft account on this browser and it’ll store all your browsing history, passwords, etc. Only you can get access to all the details that you type on this browser. The browser sync option is given because if you change your device, you can still get all your browsing history on your browser. So, you don’t need to worry about your data. Your data will be safe.
- Free: Microsoft Edge is a free to use browser. You don’t have to spend a single penny to download this app on your Android device and use it. It’s completely free to download this browser on your Android device. Just download the Microsoft Edge apk on your Android device and install it to use this browser on your device. It doesn’t cost any money to download the app. And Microsoft Edge hasn’t any paid subscription in it. So, you can download the browser for absolutely free and use it on your Android device.
- Safe: Edge browser comes from a reputable company – Microsoft. So, you don’t need to worry about your safety. You can use this browser without any doubt on your Android device. It’s completely safe to download this browser on your Android device. Although there are some paid recommendations from Microsoft, they are completely safe.
- Simple UI: The simple UI or Interface of Microsoft Edge makes it a perfect browser for Android. It has a really simple interface that helps you to browse the web without any issue. The controls are really simple and you can use all the options without any issue. The UI is simple but attractive.
Download Microsoft Edge Apk Latest Version for Android
You can download the latest version of Microsoft Edge apk from the link below. It’s the direct link to download this browser app on your Android device. The download link is completely safe and virus free. If the download link is not working for you, just comment down in the comment section below and we will fix the download link. After downloading the apk file, follow the installation steps below to install this app on your Android device. We have provided the step by step guide to install this app on your Android device below.
How to Install?
- First of all, go to Settings>Security option on your Android device and enable the ‘Install from Unknown Source’ option from there. If you are using an Android 7.0+ device, then you have to allow your file manager to install an external apk file. If you already have enabled this option, you can proceed to the next steps below.
- Download the Microsoft Edge apk file from the above link.
- Now, open the file manager on your Android device and go to the ‘Downloads’ folder.
- There you’ll find the Microsoft Edge apk file. Click on it to install.
- Click ‘Install’ to install the apk file on your device.
- It’ll take a few seconds to install the apk file. Just wait until the installation process completes.
- After completing the installation process, you can open the app from your app drawer.
So guys, I hope you liked this post. If you liked, you can share this post on your social media platforms and tell your friends and family about the Microsoft Edge web browser. Just use the share buttons below to share this post on your social media profiles. If you have any questions or queries, you can ask them in the comment section below. We’ll try to solve your problems. Don’t forget to share your feedback in the comment section. Visit the homepage of Androclue to get more posts like this.