If you are concerned about your privacy while using the Internet on your Android device, then NetGuard is the app that can help you. Hello guys, I’m back with another useful app for Android devices. If you are looking for the latest version of Netguard apk for your Android device, then you just have landed in the right page. Because In this post, I’ll give you the direct link to download the app on your Android device. Not only that, but I’ll also give you the description of the features of this app along with the installation process of NetGuard Apk. I’ll show you the step by step process to install the app on your Android device. So, read this post till the end if you want all the information about NetGuard app.
|Required Android Version||Android 5.0+|
NetGuard Apk Description
Android devices are used by millions of users worldwide. It is the most famous operating system for smartphones. With an Android device in your hand, you can do a lot of things. This is the era of the Internet. And in today’s world, you need a smartphone with you to simplify your daily life. We can do a lot of things with a smartphone. The Internet has a whole new world created by its users. And you can access the world by connecting your smartphone to the Internet. Even we have 5G Support on smartphones.
Browsing the Internet with a smartphone is one of the easiest ways. You just need a smartphone to enter the world of the Internet. You can watch your favourite videos on YouTube, Post images and status on Facebook or chat with your favourite person with Whatsapp. All these things can be done with just a smartphone, which is smaller than your palm. And when it comes to Smartphones, Android is the king of operating systems in the smartphone industry. It is fast, secure and most of all, open-sourced. Android is an open-source operating system for smartphones which is popular worldwide. It is cheaper than Apple’s iOS operating system due to being open source. So, everyone can afford an Android-powered smartphone.
One of the best things about Android OS is its app compatibility. There are thousands of developers in different parts of the world who has made really useful apps for Android devices. You can find and download thousands of apps that are compatible with your Android smartphone. There are apps in every category. From photo editing apps like Picsart to social media apps, there are many useful Android apps are available for your Android device. Most of the Android apps comes without any additional cost. That means, you just have to download the app and use it on your Android device.
Now we are talking about your privacy. If you are using the Internet on your Android device, then you should not ignore your privacy. Because not all Android apps are safe and secure. Some Android apps can get access to your device and compromise your privacy. You probably wouldn’t want to leak your privacy to the hackers. So, what you can do to protect your privacy?
Before I get into that, let me talk about Android firewall. What it really is and how an Android firewall can help you to protect your privacy? Android firewall apps help you to control the Internet connection that you use on your Android device. You probably know that most of the Android apps use the Internet connection of your device in the background. That means, they can track your activities while running in the background of your device. Firewall apps help you to block these connection used by these apps on your device. With an Android firewall app, you can choose which application should use your Internet connection and which one should be blocked.
NetGuard is one of the best firewall apps that you can get for your Android device. This app helps you to control the incoming and outgoing connection of your Android device. With the help of NetGuard app, you can block any app accessing your Internet connection in the background. It is an ultimate solution to protect your privacy on your Android device.
NetGuard app has many features in it. One of the best things about this app is, it is completely free to download and use. You just have to download the latest version of NetGuard apk from the below link and follow the installation process. After that, you can control the connections used by the installed apps on your Android device.
NetGuard apk is completely safe to download and install on your Android device. And the best part is, this app doesn’t require any root access to work. You can install NetGuard on the non-rooted device too and use the premium features of this app. NetGuard has numerous options to control the Internet connection on your device. You can choose from different settings and choose which settings should be applied.
As I said earlier, this app has many features in it. Now, let’s take a look at some highlighted features of NetGuard app for Android.
NetGuard App Features
- Protect Privacy: This is the main feature of NetGuard. You can protect your privacy with the help of this app. You can control which app should use the Internet connection in the background of your device. If you want to block any suspicious app that you don’t want to allow access your Internet in the background, you can block the connection with just a single tap. It’ll not allow the connection and block the app from accessing your Internet. So, no suspicious app can send data in the background on your Android device. And the best part is, NetGuard supports both Wi-fi and Mobile Data connection. So, you’ll be able to filter the connection when you are using a Public Wi-fi to browse the Internet on your smartphone or tablet.
- Save Battery: NetGuard also helps you to save the battery of your device. Let me tell you how it helps to save the mobile’s battery. There are some unused apps that use the data connection in the background. You probably don’t use these apps often, but still, they use the Internet connection of your device. So, these apps cause huge battery draining of your Android device. You can block those apps from accessing your Internet and save the unwanted battery draining of your device. Just block the apps from accessing your Internet with NetGuard to improve the battery life of your device.
- Save Mobile Data: If you are using Mobile data connection to browse the Internet on your device, then you can save some Mobile data usage with NetGuard app. You can block the apps that are using your Mobile data in the background and save the data for later use. NetGuard helps you to save the precious data provided by your mobile operator. Just block the Internet connection of the apps that you want to block and in that way, you can save the Mobile data of your Android device. Isn’t that cool?
- Choose Different Settings: NetGuard app allows you to choose from different settings to control the Internet connection on your device. You can allow the apps to access your Internet when the screen of your device is on, or you can block the apps to get access to the Internet when you are in roaming to save the Data cost. There are also options to block the Internet for system apps. With these options enabled or disabled, you can get control over all the apps on your Android device. You can also record the network usage used by the apps on your device.
- No Root: NetGuard is an Android firewall app that works without root access on your Android device. Yes, this app doesn’t require any root permission to work on your Android device. You don’t have to root your Android device and compromise the security of your device. NetGuard works on non-rooted devices too. Just download the latest version of NetGuard apk on your non-rooted Android device and you’ll be able to use all the features of this app. This makes NetGuard a perfect Android app available for all Android devices. You can install and use the app on both rooted and non-rooted devices.
- No Ads: NetGuard is a completely ad-free app for Android. You’ll not find a single annoying ad on the app while using it on your Android device. The developers of NetGuard choose the app to be free and open-source to all. So, you can enjoy the features of this app without seeing any annoying ads on your device.
- Free: It is a completely free app to download and install. You don’t have to spend a single penny to download the app on your Android device and use it. You can use the NetGuard app for free on your Android smartphone and tablet.
- Lite: NetGuard is a very lite app for your device. The NetGuard apk file is just 1.4MB in size. So, you can guess how much lite this app is. You don’t have to worry about the performance of your Android device after installing it.
- Safe: NetGuard is completely safe to download and install. It is a firewall app. So, this app is supposed to protect your device by controlling the network connection. And it’s absolutely safe.
- Dark Mode: The latest version of NetGuard has got a new dark mode feature. You can enable the dark mode while using the app in nigh and save battery. It is also safe for your eyes to use the app in dark mode. This app looks good when you use it in dark mode.
Download NetGuard Apk Latest Version for Android
You can download the latest version of NetGuard app from the link below. It is the direct link to download the app on your Android device. The download link is completely safe and virus free. You can download the app without worrying about anything. If the download link is not working for you, just comment down in the comment section below and we will update the download links. After downloading the app, just follow the installation process below to install it on your device successfully.
How to Install?
- First of all, go to Settings>Security on your Android device and enable ‘Install from Unknown Source’ option from there. If you are using an Android 7.0+ OS installed Android device, then you have to allow your file manager to install the app.
- Download the apk file from the above link.
- Open the file manager app on your Android device and go to the ‘Downloads’ folder.
- There you’ll find the NetGuard apk file. Click on it to install.
- Click ‘Install’ to continue the installation process.
- It’ll take a couple of seconds to complete the installation process. Just wait until it completes.
- After completing the installation process, you can open NetGuard from your app drawer.
So, guys, I hope you have found this post helpful. If you liked this post, you can share it with your friends and family. Just use the share buttons below to share it on your social media platforms. If you have any question or suggestion regarding this post, feel free to comment down in the comment section below. You can also give your feedback in the comment section. Visit the homepage of Androclue to get more apps like this.