If you want an all in one SMS organizer app for your Android device, then you should check out the latest version of SMS Organizer by Microsoft. Hello guys, I’m back with another useful app for your Android device. In this post, I’ll give you all the information about one of the most popular SMS Organizer app which is from Microsoft, the tech giant. I’ll give you the brief information of the features of this app and also tell you why it is a must install app for your Android device. So, read this post till the end if you want to get all the information’s of this app.
|App Name||SMS Organizer by Microsoft|
|Required Android Version||Android 4.0+|
Microsoft SMS Organizer App Description
As we already know, Android is the most popular operating system for smartphones nowadays. Android OS is owned by Google. And it has millions of users worldwide. The main difference between Android and other operating system is app compatibility. Android is compatible with thousands of apps and games. It is an open-source operating system. So, most of the apps for Android devices come without any additional cost. You just have to download and install those apps on your Android device, then you can use them.
We can do a lot of things with a smartphone. And when the smartphone is powered by Android OS, it comes with several features that can help you in your daily life. You can chat with your favourites one’s with a social media app, can capture best moments and edit them later with a photo editor app or you can just play your favourite music on online music streaming app, there are different things can be done with an Android device. The most basic feature that comes with every smartphone is Call and SMS function. Yes, I know it’s the era of the Internet, but still, there are many people who use the inbuilt call and SMS function of a mobile.
These are the two basic necessary function of a mobile phone. Sometimes you receive such important SMS from various contacts like your mobile operator, banks, and other officials. At that time, you have to open the inbuilt SMS app of your device. So, the SMS function of a mobile phone is still valuable. And when the SMS app has some awesome premium features like scheduling, organizing and reminder, it becomes more interesting to use the SMS app than scrolling on Facebook.
Yes, I’m not talking about the default SMS app that comes with every Android device preinstalled, I’m referring to a 3rd party SMS organizer app that helps you in many ways. But let me tell you why you need a 3rd party SMS organizer app for your Android device; when you have already the default SMS app installed? Well, if you open your default SMS app regularly, you probably know how difficult it is to find a specific SMS from the app. It gets messy automatically after receiving hundred of SMS. The default Android SMS app puts personal SMS and promotional SMS in the same tab. Which causes the mess in your default SMS app.
So what is the solution? Well, as there are thousands of apps and games are available for Android, there are SMS organizer apps too. So basically, an SMS Organizer organizes SMS received from contacts and companies on your number. So that you can easily find the SMS as per your need. It creates different sections for SMS received from people and promotional SMS. It solves the messiness of your SMS inbox and gives you a fresh and clean look. There are many SMS organizers are available for Android devices, but Microsoft SMS organizer is one of the best among them.
SMS Organizer by Microsoft is a part of Microsoft garage project. It is one of the best SMS organizers for your Android device. This app has multiple useful features in it. It not only just creates different sections for Personal, Transactions, and Promotional SMS, but also gives you reminders to upcoming events. You can even check the balance of your bank account in offline mode with this app. How? Let me tell you the process. So, Microsoft SMS organizer is an AI-powered SMS organizer for Android devices. It detects all the incoming and outgoing SMS on your device and automatically filters different SMS for different sections. That maintains a healthy interface.
Like, if you have enabled mobile banking with your bank, it sends an SMS regarding the remaining balance when you withdraw any amount from the account. Microsoft SMS organizer automatically finds out that it’s the SMS from your bank regarding remaining balance and it shows it as your current balance of the account. Similarly, it also displays your mobile balance and wallet balance. Isn’t that cool?
And if I talk about its main features, then this would be a very long article. So let me just go through the highlighted features of this app. Here are all the main features of this app.
SMS Organizer App by Microsoft Features
- Organize SMS Perfectly: This is the main feature of this app. It organizes all the incoming and outgoing SMS of your device in a perfect way. There are different sections for different types of SMS are available on the app. First, you get the Personal section where you can browse all the personal SMS sent and received from your contacts. Then you get Transaction tab where you can find the Transaction SMS received from your Banks and online Wallets. In this tab, you’ll find all the financial SMS and you can find them easily as all the SMS are well organized. Lastly, you have the Promotion tab on the app where you’ll find all the promotional SMS. This section includes SMS received from your different service providers and other offers SMS. Along with these 3 tabs, you also get a Starred tab where you can add some important SMS so that you can find them easily by going to this special tab. As you can see, there are different sections for different SMS type on the app. Which not only gives you the ability to find important SMS automatically, but it also makes the app clean and elegant.
- Reminder: Reminder is an extra feature that you get with this SMS organizer app on your Android device. There is a different section for upcoming reminders on this app. On this section, you’ll find all the upcoming events based on your received SMS from the event company. Suppose, you have booked a ticket for a Movie and received an SMS from the booking portal. So, Microsoft SMS Organizer detects the SMS and set an automatic reminder on the app. But, you can also set reminders manually from this app. This reminder feature reminds all of your Flights, Mobile recharges and other things. So, now you don’t have to set reminders manually, Microsoft SMS organizer will automatically remind you of the events.
- Financial: On this separate section of Microsoft SMS organizer, you’ll find all the financial-related information. This includes the Account Balance from Different Banks and Online wallet Balance from different wallet companies like Amazon Pay and Paytm. You can view all your account balance from this section. And the best part is, this works even in offline mode as it’s based on the received SMS on your mobile number.
- Offers: Offers section of this app is a promotional section where you can find all the offers from different brands and eCommerce sites. You’ll get all the offers and promo codes in this section which solved the hassle of searching online for different offers. This section can be removed from the Settings of Microsoft SMS Organizer. Offers section requires an active internet connection as it fetches data from the Internet. But, it helps a lot when you need to save some bucks when you purchase anything from different e-commerce sites.
- SMS Features: Microsft SMS Organizer has some awesome SMS related features that you’ll love to use. Let me tell the features one by one. So, you can schedule an SMS with this SMS Organizer app. Just Select the contact, type your SMS, set the scheduled date and time and that’s it! It’ll automatically send the SMS on that time. So, if you want to wish a friend on her birthday, you don’t have to be awake till 12 AM. Just schedule the SMS and you’re done. It’ll automatically send the SMS to your chosen contact. This SMS organizer app also has the voice to text function that you can use to type a message by voice. If you are too lazy to type the SMS and want to save some time, just use the voice to text feature of this app. It’ll convert all your voice to text and display it. And then you can send to your contacts. You can also send SMS in bulk to a group of contacts with the help of this SMS Organizer by Microsoft.
- Backup and Restore: This SMS Organizer provides you Backup and Restore facility on your Android device. You can take a complete backup of all your SMS and then restore them when you need. This not only gives you the safety of your important SMS, but it also helps you to restore them in a new Android device.
- Themes: You can change the main theme colour of the app and change it according to your choice. There are different colour schemes are available on the app that you can use to customize the app.
- Free: Microsoft SMS Organizer is completely free to download and use. You don’t have to use a single penny to download and use the app on your Android device. Just download SMS Organizer apk on your Android device and install it to use the app.
- Safe: This app is completely safe and secure for your Android device. You don’t have to worry about your privacy after installing the app on your device. It doesn’t collect your personal data or sensitive information.
Download Microsoft SMS Organizer App for Android
You can download the latest version of this SMS Organizer app from the link below. It is the direct link to download the app on your Android device. And it’s completely safe to download and install it on your Android device. If the download link is not working, just comment down in the comment section below and we will fix the download link. After downloading the app, just follow the installation and setup process below to use the app on your Android device.
How to Install?
- First of all, go to Settings>Security on your Android device and enable ‘Install from Unknown Source’ option from there. If you are using an Android device with Android 7.0+ operating system installed, then just allow your file manager to install an apk from an unknown source.
- Download the apk file from the above link.
- Open your File Manager app and go to the ‘Downloads’ folder.
- There you’ll find the apk file. Click on it to install.
- Click ‘Install’ to install the app.
- It’ll take a few seconds to install. Just wait until the installation process completes.
- After completing the installation process, just open the app and complete the basic setup process by verifying your mobile number using OTP.
That’s it! Enjoy
Textra App is one of the best alternatives to Microsoft SMS Organizer app.
So, guys, I hope you liked this guide. If you liked, you can share it with your friends and family. Just use the share buttons below to share it with your friends and family on social media platforms. If you have any question or queries regarding this post, you can comment down in the comment section below and we’ll try to solve your queries. You can give your feedback in the comment section below. Visit the homepage of Androclue to get more apps like this.