If you want to backup both your apps and app data on your Android device, then the Titanium Backup app does the work better. It is one of the best root apps, available for your Android smartphone. Hello guys, I’m back with another useful app for you. In this post, I’ll share the direct link to download the Titanium Backup apk on your Android device. I’ll also share the features of this app and the step-by-step installation process. So, read this post completely if you want to know all the details of this app.
|App Name||Titanium Backup|
Titanium Backup Apk Description
Nowadays, there are different types of apps are available for Android smartphones that do different works. Even there are apps or tools to backup the installed apps and games on your Android device. These apps are called backup apps. There are very few good backup apps are available for Android devices. Titanium Backup is one of them. We have already posted about how you can backup apps on your Android device a few days earlier. In that post, we used a different backup app that you can use to only backup your apps, not the app data. But, with Tinatium backup, you can back up both your apps and app data on your Android device.
Technology has evolved a lot in recent days. And Technology is helping us in many ways. Nowadays, we can use our smartphones to do various things from anywhere in the world. A smartphone is one of the most compact gadgets nowadays. You can install different apps on your smartphone to do different works. This has been possible because of the app support of smartphones. There are many useful apps that are available for your smartphone to help you. From Maps to Video streaming, there are various apps are available for smartphones.
But, when we talk about the operating system of smartphones, we get only two options. The first one is iOS from Apple, which is an exclusive operating system for Apple’s iPhone and iPad. But, Android, which is the second and last operating system for smartphones, is an open-source operating system available for all devices. As Android is an open-source OS, most of the smartphone manufacturers prefer Android as the primary operating system for their devices. Android is a fast, secure OS for modern smartphones. One of the best things about this OS is, you get thousands of apps and games support when you buy an Android device.
As it’s open-source, Android has more developers than any other operating system. And because of this, Android devices are more affordable than the iPhone. So, obviously, it has more users than any other OS. Android has millions of users worldwide who are using Android smartphones in their daily life. It’s helping millions of peoples every day. We can use our Android device to navigate using a map app, listen to our favorite music using music streaming app and do a lot of things using various apps.
But, when it comes to backup the apps and games on your Android device, most of the users ignore it. But, taking the backup of the installed apps on your device is as important as taking care of the security of your device. Let me tell you why it is important to take a backup of apps on your Android smartphone. When we install apps on our Android device, the data that we use on that app (Eg: Login info, saved info) gets stored with the app. So, when you delete or uninstall the app from your smartphone, the app data also gets deleted. So, the next time when you install the app, you won’t get back the data that you saved on the app.
Also, if you don’t know when you update an installed app on your device, sometimes, the new version of that app gets some bugs on it. But, you can downgrade it to the old version if you already have taken a backup of that app on your device. So, a backup app or tool is important if you install a lot of apps on your Android device. It’ll take the backup of all your apps and app data so that you can restore it when needs.
There are many backup apps are available for Android devices. But, Titanium Backup is exceptional. Because it not only takes backup of your apps but also takes the backup of your app data. Titanium Backup is a free backup tool for Android devices. You just have to download the latest version of Titanium Backup apk on your Android smartphone to backup the apps on your device. This app also has some premium features that you can use on your Android device.
You can keep multiple backups of any particular app using this backup tool. So, when you need to restore an app backup, you can choose which version of that app should be restored. It also has an app freezer feature that you can use to stop the process of any particular app. And one of the best features of this backup app is, you can take a backup of your apps when they are running in the background. So, you don’t need to close the app for taking backup. You can also schedule your backup time for specific apps. It’ll take the backup automatically when the scheduled time is set.
Titanium Backup Features
- Backup App and App Data: You can back up the app and app data of any app installed on your Android device using this backup tool. The app data backup is an exclusive feature of this backup tool that you can use on your Android device. Backup up the app and app data will give you protection from losing the valuable app data on your Android device. When you delete the app or restore the factory settings of your device, you can restore it from the backup tool. It’s very easy to do that.
- Sync With Cloud Storage: If you take a backup of your apps in the internal storage on your Android device and restore your device to factory settings, it doesn’t make sense. Because restoring the factory setting will delete all the data of your Android device. But, with the Titanium Backup app, you can sync your backup with different cloud storage. It gives you the option to upload your backup files to popular cloud platforms like GDrive and Dropbox. So, you can sync the backup from your cloud storage and get all the backup files when it needs it. No matter if you restore your device to factory settings, you can still restore all your app and app data.
- Schedule Your Backup: You can also schedule your backup at a specific time. When you schedule the backup, it’ll automatically take the backup of the apps and app data on your Android device. The backup schedule also works with cloud sync. So, you don’t need to worry about taking backup on your Android device. Just set a time when you want to take the backup and it’ll automatically take the backup for you. But, in terms of the cloud sync, you need an active Internet connection to upload the backup files to the cloud.
- Take Backup of Multiple Version of Apps: With Titanium Backup, you can take the backup of multiple apps on your Android device. It’ll take the backup of multiple apps and you can restore your preferred version of the app if you need it. So, when an Android app gets bugs, you can restore the old version of that app that has no bugs and use it without any issue. So, taking the backup of multiple versions of your apps gives you the ability to restore any version of that app.
- Move Apps to SD Card: Using the Titanium Backup app, you can move any app and app data to your SD card. It is one of the best features of this backup app that you get on your Android device. When we install apps on Android devices, it gets installed in the internal storage of the device. So, the devices with low storage get full when we install too many apps on it. To solve this problem, you can use the Titanium Backup app to move the apps to the SD card of your device and free up the app data.
- Create Your Own Update.zip of Apps: You can create your own update.zip files containing all your apps and app data on your Android device. When you create the update.zip file, you can restore them at once using the recovery option of your device. So, after restoring your device to factory settings, you can easily restore the apps on your device. the update.zip file will contain all your apps and app data. If you have ever updated your device’s software manually, you can easily restore all the apps at once. So, it’ll help you to restore all the backup at once.
- Free: Titanium Backup is a completely free app. You can install and use this app without spending a single penny. Although it has a premium or pro version, still all the basic features of this backup tool are completely free. You don’t have to spend a single penny to use the basic features of this app. You can use it for free without any issue.
- Backup SMS, MMS: With the help of this app, you can also back up the SMS and MMS files on your device. You can take the backup of your SMS as a .xml file and restore it when you need it.
Download Titanium Backup Apk Latest Version for Android
You can download the latest version of Titanium backup apk from the link below. It is the direct link to download the Titanium Backup Apk file on your Android device. The download link is completely safe and virus free for your device. If the download link is not working, you can just comment down in the comment section below and we’ll fix the download link. After downloading the apk file, follow the installation process below to install the Titanium Backup Apk on your Android device successfully.
How to Install?
- First of all, go to Settings>Security on your Android device and enable the ‘Install from Unknown Source’ option from there. If you are using an Android 7.0+ device, then allow your file manager to install an external apk file.
- Download the Titanium Backup Apk file from the above link.
- Open the file manager on your Android device and go to the ‘Downloads’ folder.
- There you’ll find the apk file. Click on it to install.
- Click ‘Install’ to install the apk file on your Android device.
- It’ll take a few seconds to install the app. Just wait until the installation process completes.
- After completing the installation process, you can open the app from your app drawer.
So, guys, I hope you liked this post. If you liked, you can share it with your friends and family on social media platforms. Just use the share buttons below to share it on your social media profiles. If you have any questions or queries, just comment down in the comment section below. We’ll try to solve your problems. You can also give feedback in the comment section. Visit the homepage of Androclue to get more apps like this.