When it comes to choosing the best archive manager apps for your Android device, you get a lot of options. But, ZArchiver is one of the best among them. This app helps to manage archive files on your Android device. From creating archive files to set a password for them, it has all the features that you want on an archive manager app for Android devices. Hello guys, I’m back with another useful app for your Android device. In this post, I’ll share the latest version of ZArchiver apk for your Android smartphone. I’ll also share the complete installation guide to install this app on your Android device. So, read this post completely if you want to know all the details about this app.
|Required Android Version||Android 5.0+|
ZArchiver Apk Description
Technology is helping us for many days. We have used a lot of gadgets in the past and now we have more advanced gadgets for ourselves. After the recent technological revolution, we have got smartphones. After the evolution of smartphones, many things have been easy for us. In earlier days, we used telegram for communication. Then we saw wireless connectivity. We could use phones to make calls and send SMS. But, as technology has improved, now a smartphone can be used for doing various things in our daily life.
With a modern smartphone, we can chat with our friends on social media, capture our best moments with the camera of our smartphones, listen to our favorite music, watch our favorite videos and do tons of things. So, a smartphone is one of the most useful gadgets nowadays. We can use smartphones to connect to the Internet. A smartphone is one of the easiest mediums for browsing the Internet anytime, anywhere. We just need an active Internet connection to browse the web on our smartphones.
All these have been possible because of the operating system of our smartphones. Nowadays, we have only two major operating systems for our smartphones. The first one is iOS from Apple and the second one is Android from Google. iOS is an exclusive OS for Apple’s iPhone and iPad. So, if you want to use iOS, you have to buy an Apple device. But, Android is an open-source operating system for smartphones with millions of users worldwide.
Because it’s open-source, most of the smartphone manufacturer companies prefer Android as the primary operating system for their devices. One of the best things about Android is, it’s app support. Android has the support of thousands of apps and games. You can choose and install thousands of apps and games on your Android device. The app support makes Android one step better than Apple’s iOS. And Android is more customizable than any other operating system for smartphones.
You’ll find different apps in different categories for your Android smartphone. Like, if you want to stream music on your smartphone, there are different apps. Similarly, if you want to watch videos on your smartphone, you can use different video streaming apps on your smartphone. Even there are some PC apps are available for Android devices that helps you to do things that you do on a regular PC. So, you don’t need to use your PC or Laptop every time. Most of the simple tasks can be done with an Android smartphone.
We all know about archive files. If you don’t know about archive files, let me tell you in simple words. Archive files are compressed versions of normal files and folders. The main benefit of archive files is, when a folder or file is archived, it gets lesser in size. You can use an archive file manager to archive files. When you need those files, you can just simply open them with an archive manager or you can decompress the archive using the archive manager.
Some of the popular archive file extensions are .zip, .rar, .tar, .ios, .7zip etc. Usually, we use our PC or laptop to compress or decompress archive files. But, as we have Android smartphones now, we can manage our archive files on our Android smartphones too. You just need an archive manager app on your Android device to manage the archive files. Yes, there are archiver manager apps that are also available for Android devices.
ZArchiver is one of the best archive manager app that you can use on your Android device. With the help of this archive manager app, you can create, decompress archive files on your Android device. This archive manager app has all the features that you get on a good PC archive manager. If you manage a lot of archive files on your Android device, then ZArchiver is one of the best archive manager apps that you can get for your Android device.
Now, let’s find out some of the features of this archive manager app.
ZArchiver App Features
- Create Archive Files: You can create archive files directly on your Android smartphone or tablet using the ZArchiver app. It’ll help you to create different types of archive files with this app. You don’t need a PC to create archive files. Just install and use the ZArchiver app on your Android smartphone to create the archive files and compress them. You can compress any folder or different types of files in a single archive file and make the size of the files smaller. It’ll help you to backup the file easily or share them easily. Currently, ZArchiver supports the below archive extension. You can create the following types of archive files using this app on your Android device: 7z (7zip), zip, bzip2 (bz2), gzip (gz), XZ, .tar.
- Decompress Archive Files: Not only just creating them, but you can also decompress most of the archive files using the ZArchiver app on your Android device. After creating the Archive files, you can decompress the files and make them as it was. Just use the ZArchiver app to decompress the archive files on your Android device. If you are sharing files to someone, you can simply compress them using this app and tell the receiver to install ZArchiver app on their device. Then the receiver can decompress and get access to the archive files. You can decompress the following types of archive files using the ZArchiver app on your Android device: .7z (7zip), .zip, .rar, .rar5, .bzip2, .gzip, .XZ, .iso, .tar, .arj, cab, .lzh, .lha, .lzma, .xar, .tgz, .tbz, Z, .deb, .rpm, .zipx, .mtz, .chm, .dmg, .cpio, .cramfs, .img (fat, .ntfs, .ubf), .wim, .ecm, .lzip, .egg, .alz.
- Open Password Protected Archive: You can also open password-protected archive files using the ZArchiver app on your Android device. If someone sends you a confidential archive file, then you don’t need to use your PC to open the file. Just use the ZArchiver app and enter the correct password for the file to open it. It is an awesome feature of this app that you can use to manage archive files on your Android device. Many archive files get password-protected so that everyone can’t open the file. You need to enter the correct password to open the archive file. And you can use the ZArchiver app to do that.
- Edit Archive Files: With the help of this archive manager app, you can edit archive files on your Android device. You can delete or add any file to an existing archive file using this app. If you want to delete any file from an archive, just use the ZArchiver app to do that. It helps you to edit different types of archive files on your Android device. You don’t need a PC or Laptop to add or remove files from your archive files. Just use the ZArchiver app to do the work and it’ll edit files from an archive file on your Android device.
- Multithreading Support: ZArchiver has multithreading support in it. That means, if you have an Android smartphone or tablet with a multicore processor in it, the ZArchiver app will use multi-threads on your Android smartphone and make the compress or decompress process faster. Usually, the compress or decompress process takes a lot of time on your Android device. But, as the ZArchiver app supports multithreading, you can quickly compress or decompress different types of archive files on your Android device. The multithreading support makes the compressing or decompressing process faster. So, you can easily use this feature if you have an Android device with a multi-core processor.
- Free: ZArchiver is a completely free app. It’s completely free to download the ZArchiver apk on your Android device and use it. You don’t have to spend a single penny to download this archive manager app on your Android device. Although it has a paid version with some minor extra features, the free version of ZArchiver has all the necessary basic and advanced features. You can use all the features of this app completely free. The free version doesn’t require any subscription. So, you can use it without spending any money.
- Easy to Use: If you think that using an archive manager app on an Android device is hard, then let me tell you that it’s very easy to manage all the archive files on your Android device using the ZArcviver archive manager app. The interface of this archive manager is simple and user-friendly. So, you can use all the features of this app without any issue. Anyone can create archive files or decompress the files using the ZArchiver app on their Android device. If you install and use this archive manager app on your Android smartphone, you can easily manage all your archive files using this app.
Download ZArchiver Apk Latest Version for Android
You can download the latest version of ZArchiver apk from the link below. It is the direct link to download the ZArchiver apk on your Android device. The download link is completely safe and virus free for your device. If the download link is not working, you can just comment down in the comment section below and we will fix the download link. Then you can download the apk file successfully. After downloading the apk file, just follow the installation process below to install the apk file on your Android device.
How to Install?
- First of all, go to Settings>Security on your Android device and enable the ‘Install from Unknown Source’ option from there. If you are using an Android 7.0+ device, then you have to allow your file manager to install and external apk file. If you already have enabled this option, you can proceed to the next steps below.
- Download the ZArchiver apk file from the above link.
- Open the file manager app on your Android device and go to the ‘Downloads’ folder.
- There you’ll find the Zarchiver apk file. Click on it to install.
- Click ‘Install’ to install the apk file on your device.
- It’ll take a few seconds to install the apk file. Just wait until the installation process completes.
- After completing the installation process, you can open the ZArchiver app from your app drawer.
So, guys, I hope you liked this post. If you liked, you can share it with your friends and family on social media platforms and tell them about the Zarchiver app. Just use the share buttons below to share this post on your social media profiles. If you have any questions or queries regarding this post, just comment down in the comment section below. We will try to solve your problem. You can also give feedback in the comment section. Visit the homepage of Androclue to get more apps like this.