Advanced Download Manager is a must-have app for Android devices. If you do a lot of downloads on your Android device, then this app will help you a lot. So, if you are looking for the latest version of advanced download manager apk, then you just have come to the right place. Hello guys, I’m back with another exciting post for you. In this post, I’ll give you the direct link to download the advanced download manager apk file on your Android device. I’ll also give you the step by step guide to install this download manager app on your Android device. So, read this post till the end if you want to get this app.
Advanced download manager is a download manager app for Android devices. You can manage the download files that you download from the web with the help of this tool. It helps you to manage the download files in one place. You can download 3 files sententiously with this tool. But, the main feature of this download manager is multithreading support. This feature of Advanced download manager helps to accelerate the downloading files by using multi threads. Which makes the download speed very fast on your Android device. So, you can download any file from the Internet with super-fast speed. The speed that you get with this app is really fast than your normal download from any browser. Advanced download manager is a very popular app for Android devices. It has over 50 Million+ downloads on the Google Play Store and has an average of 4.6* ratings from the users.
|App Name||Advanced Download Manager|
|Required Android Version||Android 5.0+|
Advanced Download Manager Apk Description
Nowadays, the Internet is accessible to all. You can get access to the Internet with a PC or a smartphone. After the revolution of smartphones, getting access to the Internet has been really easy for the users. Nowadays, we don’t need our computers to get access to the Internet. We can do it with the help of a smartphone. Not only the Internet, but we can also do a lot of things with a smartphone. From messaging our favorite ones on social media platforms to watch our favorite videos on YouTube, a smartphone can help us in many ways. You can click pictures with a smartphone, share them on social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram with the help of a smartphone. So, you don’t need to carry your PC wherever you go to browse the Internet. You can simply use your smartphone to do that.
And when we are talking about smartphones, we must talk about the operating systems for smartphones. Because the OS is the backbone of a system. There are mainly two operating systems are available for smartphones. The first one is from Apple, one of the largest smartphone manufacturer companies in the world. iOS is the exclusive OS for Apple’s iPhone. It is only available for iPhones and iPad. But, Android is an open-source operating system for smartphones. This is the reason every smartphone manufacturer company loves to make devices with Android as the primary operating system.
One of the best things that you can only do with Android smartphone is, you can download thousands of apps and games for your Android device for free. Android has the support of thousands of apps and games that you can download and install on your Android device and use them. Most of the Android apps come free. So, you don’t have to buy them to use. There are apps in every category that you’ll find for your Android device. Thousands of Android app developers are creating apps for our Android devices daily.
Now coming to the main point, with an active Internet connection on your Android device, you can download anything from the web. You can download any song, video or document from the Internet and save it in the storage of your Android device. But, when you download the files with a browser like Firefox lite, it’s not easy to manage them. If you try to download multiple files from the Internet on your Android device, you can either don’t manage them at the same time, or the download speed gets reduced. So, if you do a lot of downloads on your Android device, you need a download manager app for your Android device.
Yes, there are even download manager apps are available for Android devices. You can manage your active downloads with the help of these apps. And Advanced download manager app is the king in this market. Advanced download manager is an app that helps you to manage all the downloads on your Android device. You can pause, resume, schedule your downloads with the help of this app. This app is loaded with many premium features that you can use while downloading any file from the Internet on your Android device.
Advanced download manager app has an exclusive feature named ‘multithreading downloads’. This feature will be really exciting for you if you download multiple files at the same time. What this special feature does, it accelerates your download speed by using multi threads. In simple words, it trims the part of your download file in multiple threads and downloads them. Because of this, you get an awesome download speed while downloading a file from the Internet on your Android device. You’ll get more speed while downloading a file with Advanced download manager than downloading it with your normal browser.
So, you can download multiple files at super fast speed on your Android device with Advanced download manager. And the best part is, ADM has an inbuilt browser feature that’ll help you to browse the web and download your files directly on Advanced download manager app. This app is completely free to download and use. You just have to download the Advanced Download Manager apk on your Android device and then you can use it. Advanced download manager app is best for those who download a lot of files from the Internet on their Android device.
This app has many cool features. Now, let’s find out some of the highlighted features of the Advanced download manager app.
Advanced Download Manager App Features
- Manage Downloads Easily: With the help of this download manager app, you can manage all the downloads easily in one place. You can pause your downloads at any time and resume them later with the help of this download manager app. If you want to add many downloads at one time and start them later, then you can do that with the Advanced download manager app. This app is best for managing the download files on your Android device.
- Simultaneous Downloads: Simultaneous download is a unique feature of advanced download manager app. With the help of this feature, you can download multiple files at the same time on ADM. If you want to download more than one file at the same time, this feature will help you a lot. Advanced download manager app supports 3 simultaneous downloads at the same time. So, you can download 3 files at the same time without any speed limitation. You can download three files at the same time and manage them. So, if you download multiple files at the same time, you can set the simultaneous downloads limit to the maximum and download up to three files at the same time.
- Multithread Support: This feature of Advanced download manager helps you to boost the speed of your download on your Android device. Basically, multithread support helps to trim the download file in several parts and then download it. So that you can get the maximum download speed while downloading your favorite files on your Android device. It can trim your files in multiple threads up to 9 parts and start downloading the files. You can download the files in the background of your Android device and resume it when needs.
- Built-in browser: Advanced download manager or ADM has a built-in browser in it. You can use this browser to visit your favorite website and download files directly on Advanced download manager. When you use the inbuilt browser of ADM, it automatically adds the fikes into the download list. So, you don’t have to paste the download link manually if you download a file from the inbuilt browser of Advanced download manager. The inbuilt browser has minimal features. It doesn’t have any advanced features in it because it is only for download purposes. So, you can use the inbuilt browser of ADM to browse your favorite websites and download the files directly on Advanced download manager.
- Schedule Download: You can also schedule your downloads on this app and it’ll start downloading the files on the time set by you. So, if you want to download a file on a specific time, you can do it with Advanced download manager app.
- Easy to Use: Although it has some advanced features, it’s really easy to use Advanced download manager app on your Android device. The interface of this app is really simple so that anyone can download their favorite files with this app. The simple interface also makes the app user-friendly. And the best part is, Advanced download manager app is only 2 MB in size. So, it doesn’t affect the performance of your Android device. You can use this app without any issue.
- Free: Advanced download manager app is completely free to download and use. You don’t have to pay a single penny to download this app on your Android device and use it. Just download the Advanced download manager apk file on your Android device and install it to use. This app doesn’t have any premium or paid subscription. Using Advanced download manager app on your Android device is completely free.
Download Advanced Download Manager Apk Latest Version
You can download the latest version of Advanced download manager app from the link below. It’s the direct link to download the app on your Android device. The download link is virus-free and completely safe for your device. If the download link is not working for you, you can comment down in the comment section below and we’ll fix the download links. After downloading the apk file, just follow the installation process below to install the apk file on your Android device.
How to Install?
- First of all, go to Settings>Security on your Android device and enable the ‘Install from Unknown Source’ option from there. If you are using an Android 7.0+ device, then you have to allow your file manager to install an external apk file.
- Download the apk file from the above link.
- Open the file manager app on your Android device and go to the ‘Downloads’ folder.
- You’ll find the apk file there. Click on it to install.
- Click ‘Install’ to install the apk file on your Android device.
- It’ll take a few seconds to install the app. Just wait until the installation process completes.
- After completing the installation process, you can open the app from your app drawer.
How to Use?
- Open the Advanced download manager app from your app drawer.
- On the homepage of the app, you’ll find a ‘+’ sign button. Click on it.
- Now, paste the download link of the file, that you want to download and click ‘Start’. If you don’t know what is the download link, then follow the steps below.
- Click on the menu icon from the left corner and click on Browser from lower right corner.
- Now, enter the website from where you want to download the file.
- Go to the download page and it’ll automatically add the file to the download list.
- You can manage all the options from the Menu section of Advanced download manager.
So guys, I hope you liked this post. If you liked, you can share it with your friends and family on social media platforms. Just use the share buttons below to share this post on your social media profiles. If you have any questions or queries regarding this post, you can comment down in the comment section below. We’ll try to fix your problems. You can also share your feedback in the comment section below. Visit the homepage of Androclue to get more apps like this.