Video editing on Android devices is in the trending nowadays. You can edit videos on your Android device anytime anywhere using a good video editing app. So, if you are looking for a good video editing app for your Android device, then you just have come to the right place. Hello guys, I’m back with another tech tips and tricks post. In this post, I’ll give you the list of some best video editor for Android devices. You can choose which video editor app is suitable for you and install it on your Android smartphone. I’ll give you brief information about the features of these apps. So, read this guide thoroughly if you want the best video editor app for your Android device.
Why You Need the Best Video Editing Apps?
In a world full of technology and gadgets, all of our works have been easy. Nowadays, we can do a lot of things with electrical devices like computers and smartphones. You can get access to the Internet if you own a smartphone in your hand. Technology has evolved a lot in the last ten years. And we can’t deny that nowadays, we can’t live without smartphones and the Internet. And when it comes to the Smartphone market, Android is the king for smartphones. Android is the main reason for the popularity of smartphones in modern life. Google owns it, and it really improved the operating system for smartphones.
Nowadays, every smartphone brands (Except Apple) release their smartphone with Android as the primary operating system for smartphones. It is the central pillar behind every smartphone, which gives us access to many things. Android is an open-source OS with lots of features. It is stable, secure and most of all, unlocked to the users. There are thousands of developers worldwide who are making apps and games for Android devices daily. If you own an Android smartphone or tablet, the list of compatible apps for your smartphone will never end. Because there are millions of apps and games are available for Android devices that you can install and use on your device. Because of this, Android smartphones have more users than iPhones. And they are cheaper too.
From social media apps like Facebook & Telegram to photo editing apps like Picsart, there are apps in every category available for Android devices. One of the best things you can do with your Android device is video editing. Yes, with just a smartphone, you can edit your videos anytime anywhere. Video editing on Android devices works the same as traditional PC video editing. But, you can’t take a PC to edit your videos everywhere. This is why editing your videos on an Android smartphone is the best choice.
You don’t need a PC to edit your favourite videos. Instead, you can use your Android smartphones to edit them. You can edit the videos on your Android device using a good video editor app. And if you think that what video editing features that you’ll get an Android video editor app, then let me clear your thoughts. There are many features available on an Android video editing app. You can do a lot of things on your Android device if you have a video editing app installed.
You can add text, effects, stickers, trim, joint and do a lot of things with a good Android video editor app. Not only that, but you can also create slideshows with your photos and add music, effects to it using a video editing app on your Android smartphone. Editing videos on your smartphone and sharing them directly to your social media accounts has been straightforward.
So, to edit your favourite videos on your Android smartphone and tablet, you need a useful video editor apps with the essential features. And choosing a good video editing app isn’t an easy task. You need the best among thousands of video editing apps out there. This is why I have come forward to help you choose the best video editor for Android. I have made a list of top 5 video editing apps below. You’ll find all the details about these video editing apps along with the download links. And the best part is, all these apps are entirely free to download and use. You just have to download and install one of these apps on your Android device and start editing your favourite videos.
I’ve described all the features of these apps below. You can choose which video editor is right for you from these five video editing apps. It’s really easy to use the apps. You can easily edit your favourite videos with these apps. So, without taking anything, let’s find out the best and free video editing apps for your Android device.
Top 5 Best Video Editor for Android
Vivavideo video editor is the first to get into our list. It is a widely popular video editing app for Android devices. This app is very famous among Android users. It has over 100 Million+ downloads on the Google Play Store and has an average of 4.6* ratings from the users. Vivavideo is a free video editing app for Android devices. But, it also comes with a pro or paid version, which is called Vivavideo Pro. Vivavideo Pro has some extra features like export videos without watermark, No ads, etc. in it. So, if you are an advanced user, you can go with the Pro version of VivaVideo. Else, the free version of this app is enough to edit videos and add effects.
Now, let’s see some top features of the Vivavideo video editor app.
- Basic Video Editing: VivaVideo video editor has all the basic video editing features such as Cut, Crop, Merge, Add videos, etc. You can use all these features to edit your favourite videos with the app. If you want to join two separate video files and combine them, you can do that too with VivaVideo. You can also add text to your videos with this app.
- Add Effect and Music: You can add different transition effects, blur the background of your videos and add your favourite songs as the background music to your videos with the VivaVideo app. There are many effects, filters and stickers are available that you can use to make your video more attractive.
KineMaster video editor is also a popular video editor app for Android devices. This video editor famous for its premium features. KineMaster is an entirely free app to download and use. It has over 100 Million+ downloads on the Google Play Store and has an average of 4.4* ratings from the users. Kinemaster video editor has some unique features like exporting videos in 4K resolution. This video editor app also has a premium subscription plan that gives you access to some special features of it. You can purchase the monthly or yearly subscription of Kinemaster to get exclusive features like removing watermarks and ads. Still, the free version of the app is enough for editing videos on your Android device.
Now, let’s talk about some highlighted features of Kinemaster video editor.
- Create Multiple Layers: You can create multiple layers of your video files and images, adding some stickers and effects to the video or image and make a beautiful video. You can add text, special effects, and stickers to the video and make it more appealing.
- Reverse and Blending: With KineMaster, you can reverse a particular part of your video and give it a unique look. The video reverse feature will help you to create professional videos on your Android device. Different blending modes’ll help you to create beautiful effects with Kinemaster video editor. You can also add different colour filters to the video.
- Speed Control: You can control the speed of your videos and make time-lapse or slow-motion videos with Kinemaster.
InShot video editor is the next video editing app on our list. This video editor is best for making videos for Instagram, Facebook, Whatsapp, YouTube, etc. It has over 100 Million+ downloads on the Google Play Store and has an average of 4.8* ratings from the users. You can edit videos with this video editing app and share them directly to your social media accounts. With Inshot video editor, you can export videos at 4K resolution for the best experience. It is a completely free app to download and use.
Now, let’s talk about some top features of InShot video editor.
InShot Video Editor Features:
- Edit Videos: You can edit any video file on your Android device with this video editor app. You can cut, trim, merge, crop your videos and effects to the videos with Inshot. There is also an option to control the Brightness, Contrast, etc. of your videos.
- Edit Photos and Make Slideshows: With Inshot, you can edit your photos too. You can add effects and text to your photos before posting them on social media platforms with this app. InShot also supports slideshows. You can create beautiful slideshows by adding special effects, text to your photos with this app.
VideoShow Video editor is one of the best video editing apps for Android devices. It is one of the most popular video editing apps for Android devices. Videoshow video editor has over 100 Million+ downloads on the Google Play Store and has an average of 4.6* ratings from the users of this app. Videoshow is a free editing app for Android with an option subscription. There are both Free and Paid versions of this video editor app is available. If you want some extra features like Remove ads, then you can go with the pro version of this video editing app.
Let’s see some of the features of this app.
VideoShow Video Editor Features:
- Edit Videos: Videoshow has some awesome features for video editing that’ll help you to edit your favourite videos with this app. You can merge, trim, reverse, rotate your video clips with this video editing app. It also has a Zoom in and out feature that’ll help you to show a particular section of your video to the audience. You can add Text, Effects, Blur effect, Filter, etc. to your videos and make an attractive video file with Videoshow.
- GIF and Slideshow Maker: Videodhow video editor helps you to edit videos and export them as GIFs. Yes, you can make your own GIF with this video editing app on your Android device and share them on various social media platforms. You can also create beautiful slideshows with your favourite photos using the slideshow maker feature of this video editing app.
Filmora Go is the last but not the least video editing app on our list. It is already a successful video editing software for Windows, and they have their Android version too. Filmora Go is not as popular as the previous video editing softwares on our list. But, it is a simple and easy video editor app for beginners. It has over 10 Million+ downloads on the Google Play Store and has an average of 4.1* ratings from the users. One of the best features of Filmora Go for Android is, although it is a free app, it doesn’t add watermarks after exporting the videos, which is quite an impressive feature for a free video editor app.
So, now let’s find out some of the best features of the Filmora Go video editor.
Filmora Go Video Editor Features:
- All on one Video Editor: Filmora Go has all the essential video editing feature including Reverse video, Slow down and speed up, Add special effects and text to your videos, etc.
- No Watermark: Even with the free version of the Filmora Go app, you won’t get any annoying watermark on the exported videos.
So, guys, I hope you can decide which is the best video editor for Android after reading this post. If you found this post helpful, you can share it with your friends and family. Just use the share buttons below to share this post on your social media platforms. If you have any questions or if you want me to add any other popular video editing app to the list, you can comment in the comment section below. Also, share your thoughts about this post in the comment section. Visit the homepage of Androclue to get more apps like this.