Have you ever thought how would you copy all your data from one phone to another? When you buy a new smartphone, it doesn’t get any of your previous data. If you want to use it as a new phone, it’s ok. But what if you want to copy all the basic data like contacts, call logs, messages, etc to the new phone? Are there any ways to do that? Well, if you are thinking of copying all your data from one Android smartphone to another, then the Cloneit app can help you to do that. In this post, you’ll get the direct link to download Cloneit apk on your Android device.
Using the Cloneit app, you can directly transfer all the necessary data from one phone to another. That too for free. Yes, you can download Cloneit apk for free on your Android device and start transferring your valuable data. This app will help you when you buy a new smartphone and want to restore the data of the previous phone. Although there are many ways that you can use to transfer the data from one phone to another. But, using the Cloneit app to do the work is one of the easiest.
|Required Android Version||Android 4.4+|
Cloneit Apk Description
Smartphones are very handy for us nowadays. A smartphone is one of the best useful gadgets that we use in our daily life. Using a smartphone, we can use the Internet and social media platforms. So, after the evolution of smartphones, everything has changed. Nowadays, we can simply install an app on our smartphone and do various works remotely. There are thousands of apps are available for smartphones that we can use. Some are free, some apps are paid. Although you can use download apps from 3rd party markets like Blackmart for your smartphones. Overall, it’s been very easy for us to connect with the world with a smartphone. It’s a portable gadget. So, you can take it anywhere and browse the Internet.
However, if you want to buy a smartphone, you get many brands. But, when it comes to choosing the operating system for your smartphone, you don’t get too many options. There are mainly two types of operating systems are available for smartphones. The first one is iOS from Apple. iOS is an exclusive operating system available only for Apple’s iPhone and iPad. But, the second operating system that you can choose is Android. Android is an open-source operating system that is available for most of the smartphones. As it is open-source, most of the brands use Android as their primary operating system.
On Android, you get lots of app support. There are thousands of developers who are developing new Android apps and games daily. Even there are games like Call of Duty that are available for Android devices. In terms of apps support and customization, Android is way better than iOS. And most of the time, Android smartphones are more affordable than the iPhone. So, most of the users choose Android smartphones. That’s why it’s one of the most popular operating systems right now.
Just like any other operating system, Android also has different versions. Users receive updates of the version when it releases. However, many smartphone brands launch new smartphones with upgraded features. So, Android fans like to buy smartphones with new and upgraded features. However, if you are buying a new Android smartphone, it’s a brand new device. So, if you were using another Android smartphone earlier, you’ll not get any data of your previous smartphone on the new one. However, there are some Android apps that you can use to backup and restore data from one phone to another. These apps can help you to restore all your data.
However, when you buy an Android smartphone, it gives you the option to copy all the data from your previous smartphone. But this feature is not reliable. It’ll be hard to use this option. So, using a backup and restore the app to do the work is the best option. Although you’ll get all your contacts from the previous phone if you sync the contacts with your Gmail account. But, what if you want to use a new Gmail account on the new phone? At that time, using a backup and restore app to copy all the data from one phone to another is the best option.
There are many apps are available that can help you to copy the data from one phone to another. But among them, Cloneit is one of the best and reliable apps that you can use to batch copy the data from one device to another. Cloneit is a free and helpful tool for Android devices that you can use on your Android device to batch copy different data like Call logs, Contacts, SMS, MMS, and other ones. If you have bought a new device and want to get the data from the old Android smartphone, then the Cloneit app is the app that you’ll need.
Cloneit app also has many features than just backup and restore. Overall, it is one of the best apps that you can use to take backup and restore of your data on your Android device. This app is available in 40+ different languages. So, you can use it in your native language and backup or restore the data you want. And it’s a free app. So, you don’t have to purchase any subscription to backup and restore data from one device to another. It’s a straightforward process.
Now, let’s take a look at the features of this app.
Cloneit Apk Features
- Transfer 12 Types of Data: You can transfer a total of 12 types of data from one device to another using the Cloneit app on your Android device. You can transfer Messages, Contacts, App Data, Call logs, Calendar, MMS, System settings, etc from your old device to your new device at once. You’ll get all your data from one Android device to another in seconds. No matter how big your database is, Cloneit can transfer all your personal data from one device to another easily. You can also transfer the files that are on your SD Card.
- Fast Speed: The fast speed of Cloneit makes it better than any other backup and restore application. You can transfer the backup files in realtime fast speed from one Android device to another using this app. However, it also depends on the size of the file that you are transferring. If you are transferring files like SMS, MMS, Call logs, Contacts, etc, it’ll transfer the files from one Android device to another in seconds. The developers claim that Cloneit is 200 times faster than Bluetooth. So, you’ll get a really fast speed while transferring the files using Cloneit.
- Space Clean-up: You can not only just use the Cloneit app to transfer your data from one device to another, but you can also use it to clean junk files. Junk files are useless cache files that affect the storage of your device. These files take a heavy amount of storage on your Android devices. Junk files are usually temporary files, browser cache files, etc. So, you can clean your device and remove the junk files from your Android device using the Cloneit app. It’ll help you to free up the internal and external storage of your device.
- Uninstall Apps: Cloneit also has its a built-in uninstaller that you can use to uninstall the installed apps on your Android device. It’ll also help you to uninstall system apps or pre-installed bloatware apps from your device. So, you can uninstall system apps from your device and free up the internal storage of your device easily. Bloatware is useless apps that take storage on your Android device. And you can remove the bloatware apps from your device using the Cloneit app. So, it’ll help you to uninstall the useless apps so that you can use your device’s storage properly.
- Free: It’s completely free to download the Cloneit apk on your Android device. You don’t have to purchase any subscription to this app to use it. Cloneit is completely free to use the app. So, you don’t have to buy the latest version of Cloneit to install and use this app on your Android device. Just use the download link below and you’ll be able to download the latest version of Cloneit on your Android device easily.
- Easy to Use: It’s a very easy and simple process to transfer the data from one device to another using the Cloneit app. This app has a really simple and straightforward interface that’ll help you to use the app properly on your Android device. It has two simple send and receives buttons that you can use to send the files from one Android device to another.
- Safe: Cloneit is completely safe to use. You don’t have to worry about your data when you use this app to transfer the data. Your data remains safe when you use the Cloneit app to transfer the data. Cloneit doesn’t steal your data. So, when you are using this app on your Android device, your privacy and security will remain safe.
- Supports All Devices: Cloneit app supports all devices. So, if you want to install it on your old Android device and clone all the data from the device to a new device, you can do that. It’s available for most of Android devices. So, no matter what is the smartphone brand or the operating system, you can use the Cloneit app to clone any Android smartphone or tablet you want. You can just install this app on your old Android device and copy the data to the new device.
Download Cloneit Apk Latest Version for Android
You can download the latest version of Cloneit apk from the link below. It is the direct link to download this app on your Android device. The download link is completely safe and virus free. So, you can download this app on your device without any doubt or worry. If the download link is not working, you can comment down in the comment section below and we’ll fix the download links. After downloading the apk file, follow the installation process below to install this app on your Android device. We’ve provided the guide to install the Cloneit apk on your Android device below.
How to Install?
- To install this app on your Android smartphone or tablet, first, go to Settings>Security on your Android device and enable the ‘Install from Unknown Source’ option from there. If you are using an Android 7.0+ device, then you have to allow your file manager to install an external apk file. If you already have done these steps, you can proceed to the next steps below.
- Download the latest version of Cloneit apk from the above link.
- Open the file manager app on your Android device and go to the ‘Downloads’ folder.
- There you’ll find the apk file. Click on it to install.
- Click ‘Install’ to install the apk file on your Android device.
- It’ll take a few seconds to install the apk file. Just wait until it completes the installation process.
- After completing the installation process, you can open this app from the app drawer of your Android device.
So, guys, I hope you liked this post. If you liked, you can share it with your friends on social media platforms. If you have any questions or queries, you can ask them in the comment section below. And we’ll try to solve your problems. You can also provide your feedback in the comment section below.