If you are facing lag or low FPS issue while playing player unknown battlegrounds on your Android device, then you just have come to the right place. GFX Tool is a well-known utility tool for Android devices. It helps you to adjust the setting of any Android game and boost the FPS. So, if you are using a low-end device and want to get a decent FPS while playing games like PUBG, then GFX Tool can help you to do that. In this post, you’ll get the direct link to download the GFX Tool apk on your Android device. We’ll also show you how you can install this tool on your device and boost the FPS in any game.
GFX Tool has different settings options in it that you can adjust. Basically, you can apply different performance tweaks to your game using this tool on your Android smartphone or tablet. There are many fake GFX tool are available. But, you can download the original GFX Tool apk from the link below. It’s the genuine GFX Tool for your smartphone or tablet. GFX Tool for PUBG is an awesome utility tool for your Android device that you can use. You can not only get the best performance in games like PUBG or Freefire, but you can also get the best performance in various Android games.
|App Name||GFX Tool|
|Required Android Version||Android 4.4+|
GFX Tool Apk Description
Android gaming is very popular nowadays. If you have an Android smartphone or tablet, you can play various games on your device. There are even a few PC games are available for Android devices that you can play. And Android nowadays has a gaming community too. So, if you are bored standing at your home, you can use your Android device to play games like PUBG and Call of Duty. However, just like PC, you also need an Android device with the minimum requirement to play some particular games. However, games like Temple run 2 are available for every Android device and you can play it on any smartphone or tablet you want.
But, if you want to play games like PUBG on your Android device, you really need a smartphone with an old processor and RAM to get the best performance. In low-end devices, the game will lag so much that you won’t be able to play and enjoy it properly. Even in some devices with good specs, some games lag so much. It’s a frustrating issue for the users who want to play games with high FPS on their Android devices. That’s where the GFX Tool comes. Using the GFX Tool, you can literally change the average FPS of the game that you want to play on your Android devices.
Using the GFX Tool, you can adjust several elements of the game like resolution, Graphics, Anti-alliance, etc and hence increase the FPS of the game. So, if you are facing lags on a particular game or if you want to get 60 FPS on games like PUBG, GFX tool is the tool that you’ll need to increase the performance of the game on your Android device. And the best part is, it’s completely free to download the GFX Tool on your Android device. You just have to install the GFX Tool Apk and you are ready to increase FPS of the game on your Android device.
There are many versions of GFX Tools are available. But, you should download the tool according to your choice. The tool that we’re sharing in this post, is a manual tool. So, you need to adjust the setting before playing the game. However, there is another version of the GFX Tool is available which is automatic. That means you don’t have to change the settings of this tool manually. It’ll automatically adjust the best settings for you and give you the best possible FPS while playing a game on your Android device.
GFX Tool is completely safe to use. In an earlier version of this tool, the users faced accounts banned issue. Their accounts got banned while playing games like PUBG with GFX Tool. But the developer of this tool fixed the issue. So, now, you can enjoy high FPS gaming on PUBG without any account ban issue. It is completely safe to use while playing a game. And has millions of users who are using the GFX Tool to increase the performance of their games on their Android devices. If you face any account ban issue, you may complain to the developers.
There are some paid GFX Tools are also available for Android. So, users might think if they’ll get better performance with the paid version or not. Let me tell you the difference between paid and free GFX Tools. The paid GFX Tools has some extra features that you can use to tweak the settings. But, if you are a regular user, then you don’t need to buy the Pro version of the Tool. The free version of the GFX Tool is powerful enough to give the best performance on games like PUBG. Just download the GFX Tool Apk and install it on your Android smartphone or tablet.
GFX Tool has many features in it. If you are going to use GFX Tool on your Android device, it’ll increase the performance of your device for sure. But, don’t expect too much after using this tool. It just tweaks some settings and makes the graphics look better. So, if you are installing it on an old Android device, it’ll make the experience better, not the best. Similarly, if you are using it on your device that has a good processor or RAM, it’ll make the experience slightly better.
GFX Tool Features
- Optimize Games: Using the GFX Tool, you can optimize any game on your Android device. It’ll help you to optimize the resource so that you get the best experience while playing the game. You really can compare playing games with and without GFX Tool on your Android smartphone or tablet. It’ll really optimize the game for you and give you the best possible graphics. However, it also depends on the device that you are using to play the game. But, most of the time, users get a good experience after using GFX Tool while playing an Android game on their devices.
- Increase FPS: Who doesn’t want to get high FPS on their game. FPS matters when you are playing an action game or battle royale games like PUBG. Usually, we see Android smartphones with a 60hz display. But nowadays, there are smartphones with a 120hz display. So, FPS is another factor that Android gamers see. If you are getting 40-50 FPS on a game like PUBG, you can easily increase it to 60FPS with GFX Tool. It can increase the FPS by 10%-15% or might higher. However, if you have a low spec device, it can increase the graphics performance, but it’s up to your device it’s handling the game properly or not.
- Adjust Settings Manually or Automatically: There are different settings are available on PUBG GFX Tool. You can either download its manual version and control settings like Graphics, FPS, Anti Aliasing, etc manually. Or, you can download the automatic GFX Tool and it’ll adjust the settings automatically for you. If you are confused about the GFX Tool version, then let me help you. If you are a beginner and don’t know which settings to change to get the best possible FPS, you should go with the automatic version of the GFX Tool. But, if you are an advanced user, then you can download the manual version of it.
- Use Old Android Devices: If you have an Android device with low specs, then you can use it to play your favorite game on the device using the GFX Tool. GFX Tool will help you to boost the FPS and unlock HDR graphics on your device. Although if the device has a minimum processor or RAM, you may not see any difference. But, if you have an Android smartphone or tablet that has moderate specs, then GFX Tool can help you in that case.
- Free: Both of the version of the GFX Tool is free to download. And you can easily get them without spending any money. You don’t have to spend a single penny to download the latest version of GFX Tool Apk. It’s completely free to download and use. However, there are some paid versions are available too. But, you don’t need to use them unless you are a professional gamer and want the best possible graphics while playing games. Sometimes, paid GFX Tools can be fake. So, you should use the free version first.
- Easy to Use: GFX Tool is really easy to use the app. You’ll not face any problem while using this tool on your Android device to increase the performance of a game. The easy interface of the GFX Tool will help you to navigate in the app properly. You’ll not face any issue while using this tool on your Android smartphone or tablet. And it supports most of the modern Android devices. So, you can just download this tool on your device and use it. It’ll help you to get the best experience while playing a game on your Android device.
Download GFX Tool Apk Latest Version for Android
You can download the latest version of the GFX Tool from the link below. It is the direct link to download this app on your Android device. The download link is completely safe and virus free. If the download link is not working, you can comment down in the comment section below and we’ll fix the download link for you. After downloading the apk file, you can follow the installation process below to install this tool on your device. It’ll help you to install it successfully on your Android device.
How to Install?
- To install the GFX Tool on your device, first of all, go to Settings>Security on your device and enable the ‘Install from Unknown Source’ option from there. If you are using an Android 7.0+ device, you have to allow your file manager to install an external apk file. If you have already completed this step, you can proceed to the next steps below.
- Download the GFX Tool Apk from the above link.
- Open the file manager app on your smartphone and go to the ‘Downloads’ folder.
- There you’ll find the apk file. Click on it to install.
- Click ‘Install’ to install the apk file on your Android device.
- It’ll take a few seconds to install. Wait until it completes the installation process.
- After completing the installation process, you can open this app from your app drawer.
Frequently Asked Questions (F.A.Q)
Will I Get Banned for Using GFX Tool?
Well, this is a controversial question. Earlier, we’ve seen that your account can get banned from using GFX Tool. But now, after the fix, it has millions of users. So, now it’s safe to use the GFX Tool. But we can’t predict the future. If PUBG developers change the terms, your account may get banned.
Which is the Best GFX Tool?
As we know, there are many versions of the GFX Tool are available. But you can choose yourself which will be better for you. If you don’t want to customize the settings manually, you can download the automatic version. If you are an advanced user and want to tweak the settings manually, you can download the manual version.
Is GFX Tool Safe?
Yes, GFX Tool is completely safe for your Android device. It’ll only work when you play a game on your device. So, you don’t have to worry.
So, guys, I hope you liked this post. If you liked, you can share it with your friends on social media platforms. If you have any questions or queries, you can ask them in the comment section below.
Incoming search terms:
- apk pubg
- how to do gfx