Relationships are a complicated business and knowing the difference between a casual fling and something that has the potential to last is not always easy. Meeting someone and being over the moon with them can happen. However, you might have discovered that they were not on the same page as you, and they’re not reciprocating your feelings.- Fling Dating Websites
This is where flings can happen. Commitment isn’t just in their vocabulary. Sure, the topic of exclusivity can come up in conversations from time to time. However, you notice that they are not really interested in it. If you’re not serious and only want a casual relationship, this will not be an issue.
Some people who are too busy with their careers, businesses, studies, and more are not often interested in finding serious relationships. This is where they can find like-minded people on sites like the Fling, where they can hook up for the weekend with no strings attached. You can visit The Fling Report to learn more about these platforms. With genuine users and a huge database of visitors every month, you can be sure to find someone who is right for you.
Signs to Know that you’re just a Fling
- You’ve Never Been Introduced to the Family or Friends- Fling Dating Websites
You might be hoping to meet your significant other’s family and friends but discover that they don’t want you. This should be treated as a significant red flag. If they are really into you, you can expect them to show you off to other people in their lives and introduce you to their broader circle.
- Purely Physical- Fling Dating Websites
Physical attraction is essential in any relationship. However, if you’re meeting up solely for sex, they might not really view you as a serious commitment. The good ones will try to know you deeper, showing that their intentions are pure. Someone who dreams of a future with you will talk about their dreams and life experiences, and this is notably absent for those who are dating casually. See tips about casual dating on this page here.
- You’re Always the One Reaching Out
In a typical healthy relationship, the initiation can always be considered even. However, if you’re noticing that you’re the one reaching out to send texts or make calls, this can mean that everything may be one-sided.
Someone more inclined to view you through serious eyes will pursue you and look for opportunities to spend time with you. If they don’t text and you’ve tried reaching out, this can indicate that the relationship may have fizzled out, and it might be time to look for someone new.
- Last-Minute Plans
Spontaneity can be great for every relationship. However, if you can’t make any solid or concrete plans for the weekend almost all of the time, the other person may see you as a fling. They might text you at 11:00 at night, or you’re only good for a weekend, then it might be the best time to re-evaluate everything.
How To Tell If Your Relationship Will Last
If you feel like your relationship is just a casual fling, there are some indicators that you might be right. Here are things to watch for:
- If you’re constantly cheating on your partner – One of the main signs that your relationship is only a casual fling is if you’re continually cheating on them. Read about signs of cheating in this url: https://www.webmd.com/sex-relationships/signs-cheating. If you’re finding yourself going behind their back and having affairs, it’s likely that this is only a temporary thing and that you don’t care about them. If this is the case, it might be best to break up with them before it gets too serious.
- If your partner isn’t interested in anything else, your relationship might not be based on anything real if your partner isn’t interested in anything else outside of the relationship. If they’re only interested in being with you, they’re likely not looking for anything else in life. This might make it challenging to maintain a long-term bond, so it might be best to end things before they get too serious.
These signs are not all-inclusive, but you should definitely feel some red flags if you notice that your relationship isn’t that serious. If you are finding yourself more and more invested in your relationship but don’t feel as though it is going anywhere, it might be time to take a closer look at what is really happening between the two of you. Sometimes all you need is some clarity and honesty from your partner in order to make things work better.