Both LG Stylo 5 and Stylo 6 are popular Android smartphones from LG. However, LG Stylo 5 and Stylo 6 users from around the world sometimes want to take a screenshot on their device. If you want to do the same, then you just have to come to the right place.
It is really easy to take screenshots on your LG Stylo 5 and LG Stylo 6 device. There are various methods are available to take the screenshots. Below, we have provided some of the easiest methods to do that. So, you can just follow the steps below to take a screenshot on your device. You can also read about rooting Redmi 6A device.
How to Take Screenshot on LG Stylo 5 and LG Stylo 6 devices?
1. Using Buttons
Android smartphones and tablets have the built-in option to take a screenshot on the device. And LG devices have this feature as well. So, if you don’t want to install any 3rd party app to take the screenshots on your device, then you can use the dedicated buttons to take screenshots on the device.
Below, we have described how you can easily take screenshots on your LG smartphones using the buttons of your device.
- Open the page that you want to screenshot.
- Then, press the Volume Down+Power Button at the same time.
- It’ll take the screenshot on your LG Stylo 5 or Stylo 6 device.
Now, you can edit the screenshot with any image editor on your LG Smartphone.
2. Using 3rd Party Apps
If you want to take screenshots in an advanced way on your LG Stylo 5 or Stylo 6 device, then you can use a 3rd party screenshot app to take the screenshots.
There are many 3rd party screenshot-taking apps available for Android devices. So, you can use any of them to take screenshots on your device. When you use 3rd party screenshot-taking apps to take the screenshots, you can take advanced screenshots like scrolling screenshots on the device even if the device doesn’t have the feature by default.
Below, we have suggested some of the best 3rd party screenshot-taking apps that you can use to take a screenshot on LG Stylo 5 and Stylo 6 devices. So, you can use any of these apps to take the screenshot without any issues on your device.
- Screenshot Touch: Screenshot touch is a free screenshot-taking app for Android devices. Using this app, you can take screenshots easily on your device. It has editing features as well. So, if you want to edit the screenshots after capturing them, you can do that easily with the Screenshot Touch app.
- Screenshot Easy: As you can guess from the name, Screenshot easy is an easy screenshot-taking tool for Android. So, if you want to take screenshots on LG Stylo 5 or Stylo 6, Screenshot easy is one of the best tools you can use.
- Screenmaster: Screenmaster is an advanced screenshot-taking app for Android. There are various features are available on this screenshot app that you can use on your device. And you can use this app to take screenshots and edit the screenshot after taking them. So, it is one of the best screenshot-taking apps that you can use to take screenshots on your LG Stylo smartphone.
So, guys, I hope you liked this guide about taking screenshots on your LG Stylo device. If you did, you can share this guide on your social media platforms. Just use the share buttons below to share this guide. If you have any questions or queries, you can ask them in the comment section below. You can also provide your feedback in the comment section.