GlassWire is one of the best privacy apps that you can get for your Android device. If you want to monitor the data usage on your Android device, then Glasswire is going to help you a lot. So, if you are looking for the latest version of Glasswire apk, then you just have come to the right place. Hello guys, I’m back with another useful post for you. In this post, I’ll give you the direct link to download Glasswire app on your Android device. You’ll also get to know all the features of this app and the complete installation process. So, if you want all the information regarding Glasswire, then read this post completely
|Required Android Version||Android 5.1+|
GlassWire Apk Description
In this world of technology, privacy is the first thing that matters in our daily life. And if you are using the Internet regularly, you probably know how much privacy matters nowadays. There are different ways to browse the Internet. You can use a PC, Laptop, etc. to browse the web. But we have smartphones nowadays. If you have a smartphone in your hands, you can browse the Internet anytime, anywhere. But, you need to use a Wi-fi or Mobile data connection for browsing the web successfully. There are mainly two operating system giants in the smartphone industry. The first one is Apple’s iOS, which is exclusive to iPhones only. And the second one is Android, which is from Google, another tech giant.
Android is the most popular operating system for smartphones. There are different reasons for the popularity of Android devices. One of the reasons is its app compatibility. You can choose and install thousands of apps and games on your Android device. There are many developers for Android who are developing apps and games for Android daily. It’s an open-source operating system for smartphones. You can even get apps for Android to discover new music.
Now, coming to the main point, if you are using an active Internet connection on your Android smartphone, you should take care of your privacy. Because, in this world of technology, privacy is one of the main concerns that we all ignore. So, how should you take care of your privacy while using an Android smartphone? Well, there are many ways to do that. One of the best things that you can do to protect your privacy is monitoring the data usage of your Android smartphone.
Many apps display real-time data usage on your Android device. You can monitor which app is consuming data in the background on your device. GlassWire is one of those most popular apps that give you information about your past and real-time data usage on your Android smartphone. You can monitor which Android app is consuming how much data on your device. If you find any suspicious app that is draining your Wi-fi or Mobile data in the background, you can block that app from the inbuilt firewall feature of GlassWire. It has several useful features that you can use to protect your privacy. If you find any suspicious app that is consuming and wasting your mobile data in the background, you can simply block that app from the firewall option of GlassWire.
GlassWire helps you to find all the records of data consuming. After installing this app on your Android smartphone, you can monitor which apps are using data on your device. Overall, GlassWire is one of the best privacy apps for Android. And the best part is, GlassWire is entirely free to download and use for Android devices. You don’t have to spend a single penny to download the latest version of GlassWire on your Android device. And the app is just 4 MB. So, after installing GlassWire on your Android smartphone, it’ll not affect the performance of your device.
GlassWire app also alerts you before reaching your mobile data limit so that you don’t have to pay any overage free. You can set the data limit on GlassWire, and it’ll notify you when your data limit reached. So, after installing GlassWire apk on your Android device, don’t forget to set the data limit. It also displays the Internet speed meter. So, you can monitor your real-time network speed on your Android device.
Now let’s talk about some top features of the GlassWire app.
GlassWire App Features
- Monitor and Analyze Real-Time Data Usage: You can monitor and analyze your real-time data usage of your Android smartphone with the help of the Glasswire app. It’ll display a list of all the apps that have consumed your network data. So, you can analyze your data usage in one place. If an Android app starts to drain your Internet, it’ll show it instantly on the screen of data usage. GlassWire app will also display how much data a particular app is consuming in the background. So, you can analyze the data usage and choose if that specific app should use your mobile data or not. You’ll also get the details of the first network activity of a specific Android app on your device. It’ll show you all the notifications regarding the data usage of the installed apps on your Android device.
- Supports Different Connections: Glasswire app supports different network connection on your Android device. No matter which kind of connectivity you are using, GlassWire will work on every network connection. Currently, it supports 3G,4G, GPRS, Edge, Wi-fi, DSL, and some other connections. So, as you can see, it supports every network connection, and you can use it on different network connections also. If you want to show only mobile data usage, you can select Only mobile data option from the monitor screen of Glasswire, and it’ll show only the data usage from your mobile network. Similarly, if you want to analyze your Wi-fi data usage, you can select the Wi-fi option from the monitor screen of GlassWire. So, don’t worry if you use multiple network connections on your Android smartphone, you can monitor every data usage with GlassWire.
- Data Limit Alert: If you use a mobile data connection and sometimes forget to check how much cellular data is remaining in your current plan, then the GlassWire app can help you a lot. Because it has a data limit alert feature that you can use to get a notification before crossing the data limit of your mobile carrier on your Android device, it’ll not only help you to get the data alert but also save overcharging you from your mobile carrier. In that way, you can save some bucks by getting notified before your data limit. Just set the data limit on the GlassWire app, and you are ready to go.
- Build In Firewall: Glasswire app has an inbuilt firewall feature also. You can block a particular network connection for particular apps and prevent them from using your mobile data with the help of this feature. If you find any suspicious app is using your mobile data in the background, you can block that app from accessing your mobile data or your Wi-fi to save your data usage. If you don’t want to let any particular app use your network, then you can block both the mobile data and Wi-fi connection from the firewall option of Glasswire. In this way, you can prevent any app that is wasting your network data on your Android device.
- Speed meter: Many Android smartphones usually don’t have an inbuilt Internet speed meter to measure your Internet data speed. If your Android device doesn’t have any speed meter to display the network speed, you can use the speed meter feature of Glasswire to view the real-time network speed on your Android device. You can observe your Internet speed from the notification bar of the Glasswire app. It’ll display the real-time data usage speed there.
- Easy To Use: It’s very easy to use the GlassWire app. This app has a really simple and straightforward interface that you can use to navigate on the app. The interface is so simple and elegant that you’ll really enjoy it while discovering different features of this app. On the homepage of the GlassWire app, You’ll find the network graph of your Wi-fi and Mobile data usage. You can select from different options and choose your favorite option from this app. GlassWire app also has a collection of different themes. You can apply differnt themes from the app and completly change the interface of this app. But, the theme feature is available for only paid users.
- Free: It’s completly free to download the GlassWire apk on your Android device and using it. You don’t have to pay for any additional subscriptions to use the basic features of GlassWire. So, if you want to monitor the data usage on your Android device, you don’t have to pay a single penny. GlassWire app is absolutely free to download and use. Just download the GlassWire apk from the link below and follow the installation process. No need to pay a single penny to use GlassWire.
Download GlassWire Apk Latest Version
You can download the latest version of GlassWire apk from the link below. It is the direct link to download the app on your Android device. The download link is completly safe and virus free. If the download link is not working for you, you can comment down in the comment section below; and We’ll fix the download link. After downloading the apk file, just follow the installation process below to install GlassWire apk on your Android device.
How to Install?
Installing the GlassWire app on your Android device is a really simple and straightforward process. You just have to follow the installation process properly to install it on your Android device. We have provided the step by step guide to install the apk file on your Android device below. You can follow the process for a successful installation.
- First of all, Go to Settings>Security on your Android smartphone or tablet and enable the ‘Install from Unknown Source’ option from there. If you are using an Android smartphone that has Android 7.0+ OS installed, then you have to allow the file manager of your device to install an external apk file. If you already have enabled these options, you can proceed to the next steps below.
- Download the GlassWire apk file from the above link.
- After the download process completes, open the file manager of your Android device and go to the ‘Downloads’ folder.
- There you’ll find the apk file. Click on it to install.
- Click ‘Install’ to install the apk file.
- It’ll take a few seconds to install the apk file. Just wait until the installation process completes.
- After completing the installation process, you can open the GlassWire app from your app drawer.
So, guys, I hope you have found all the information’s regarding the GlassWire app. If you liked this post, just share it with your friends and family. You can use the share buttons below to share this post on differnt social media platforms. If you have any questions or quarries regarding this post, you can comment down in the comment section below. We’ll try to solve your problems. Feel free to use the comment section to share your feedback. Visit the homepage of Androclue to get more posts like this.
Incoming search terms:
- glasswire apk