If you want to use Spotify on your old Android smartphone or if you want Spotify to take less space on your Android device, then Spotify lite is the app that you are looking for. So, if you want Spotify lite on your Android device, then you just have come to the right page. Hello guys, I’m back with another useful app that you can download and install on your Android device. In this post, I’ll give you the direct link to download Spotify lite apk on your Android device. I’ll also give you a brief guide to install this lightweight version of Spotify on your Android device. So, read this post completely if you want the light version of Spotify.
|App Name||Spotify Lite|
|Required Android Version||Android 5.0+|
Spotify Lite Apk Description
In this modern world of technology, you can do a lot of things with just a smartphone. Smartphones have been very useful to mankind and helping us in our daily life. Nowadays, we don’t need to carry a Camera, a Music Player, and a telephone together, because we can get all these on a regular smartphone. If you have a smartphone in your hands, you can do a lot of things with it. You can connect to the Internet and discover the world with your smartphone.
There are social media sites like Facebook, Twitter where you can make new friends every day. You can watch your favorite videos on YouTube and listen to your favorite music on Spotify. So, there are many things that you can do with your smartphone that just calling your favorite ones. Smartphones are the way to enjoy different things. You can play games on your smartphone, manage files using a file manager and click photos with the built-in camera of a smartphone.
And when it comes to choosing the operating system of your smartphone, there are two major operating systems are available for smartphones right now. One is iOS from Apple and the other one is Android from Google. iOS is an exclusive operating system made only for iPhones and iPad. But, Android is an open-source operating system that you’ll get on most of the smartphones. These two operating systems are different from one another. You get a lot of extra things on an Android device that you don’t get with an Apple device.
One of the best things about an Android smartphone is, you’ll get thousands of apps and games support on an Android smartphone compared to an iOS device. This is because thousands of Android apps and games developers are developing the latest apps and games for our smartphones every day. You’ll find different apps in every category for your Android smartphone. Android has the support of thousands of apps and games and you can install and use them on your smartphone.
Now coming to the main point, we know that we can enjoy listening to our favorite music on our smartphones. And there are some apps that you can use to listening to some good music. But, one of the most popular music streaming platforms right now is Spotify. This music streaming platform has over 100 Millon+ monthly premium users. You’ll find almost every type of music on Spotify. And it has Android app support also. You can install the Spotify app on your Android smartphone, log into your account and enjoy some beautiful music directly on your Android smartphone.
The Spotify app for smartphones has various features including Playlist creation, High-quality music, built-in music player to control the music, etc. But the Spotify app is heavy in size and takes a lot of space in your device’s storage when you install it on your Android device. To solve this problem, the developers of Spotify has developed a new Spotify app and named it Spotify Lite. Now, let me tell you what Spotify lite actually is.
Spotify Lite is a lite version of the original Spotify app and it is one of the alternatives of the original app. The lite version has all the necessary features of the original Spotify, but it is small in size and takes less space on your Android device. So, if you don’t want that Spotify would take a lot of space on your Android device, then you can give a try to Spotify lite. It has all the basic features of Spotify but takes less storage on your Android device. So, if you want Spotify lite, then just download the latest version of Spotify Lite apk from the below link and install it on your Android device. Then you can use the app.
Spotify Lite app has over 5 Million+ downloads on the Google Play Store and gas an average of 4.5* ratings from the users.
Spotify Lite Features
- Has All the Features of the Original App: Spotify Lite has all the features of the original Spotify app. You can still listen to your favorite music on this app. You can create a playlist, search for your favorite artist or album, save the songs offline and do all the basic things that you do on the original Spotify. Even the interface of Spotify lite is similar to the original app. The developers tried to give all the features of Spotify in a small size. So, if you want all the features of the original Spotify on a different app, then install the Spotify lite apk on your Android device. Because it has all the basic features of the original Spotify.
- Lite: Although it has all the basic features of the original Spotify, Spotify Lite is very lite in size and takes less storage on your Android device. It is made for low specs Android devices. So, you can enjoy this app on any Android smartphone you have. Spotify Lite will work even on old Android smartphones. It takes less storage when you install this app on your Android device and doesn’t affect the performance of your Android device. So, you can install the Spotify lite app without any issue or worrying about anything. This app is just 16 MB in size.
- Works In Poor Internet Connection: Spotify Lite works even in poor Internet connection. When the original Spotify app needs a good and fast Internet connection to work, Spotify premium doesn’t need a fast Internet connection. If you don’t have a fast Internet connection, you can still use Spotify Lite on your Android smartphone and listen to your favorite music on your Android device. So no matter if you are having a fast or a poor Internet connection, you can use Spotify Lite with every type of Internet connection on your Android device.
- Control Your Mobile Data: You can set a data limit on the Spotify Lite app. This app has a data limit option that you can use and limit your mobile data. If you set the data limit to 1GB, then it’ll stop consuming your network data after 1 GB. This data limit feature of Spotify will save you from over-limit data charges by your network provider. You can also monitor how much data Spotify Lite has consumed on the app. And it also shows how much data is remaining from the data limit. So, just set the data limit according to your choice and enjoy some beautiful music on your Android smartphone.
- Free: Just like the original Spotify app, Spotify Lite is completely free to download. Although it requires a paid subscription, you don’t have to spend a single penny to download the Spotify Apk and install it on your Android device. You can download this app for free. So, just download the Spotify Lite app on your Android device and enjoy some beautiful music on your Android device. You don’t need to purchase the app separately. Just download the apk file from the below link and you are ready to go.
- Safe: Spotify Lite is the official lite app from the original developers. So, it is completely safe to install this app on your Android device. You can install and use it without any doubt and worrying about anything. Because Spotify Lite isn’t from third-party developers. It is from a trusted source.
- User-Friendly: Just like the original Spotify, Spotify Lite has a simple interface. The interface of this app is straightforward which makes it an easy to use app. The interface of Spotify Lite is similar to the original Spotify app. So, you don’t need to worry about the interface of this app. You’ll get a really user-friendly interface on Spotify Lite.
Download Spotify Lite Apk Latest Version on Android
You can download the latest version of this app from the link below. It is the direct link to download Spotify Lite Apk on your Android device. The download link is completely safe and virus free. So, you can install it without any issue. If the download link is not working, then you can comment down in the comment section below. And we’ll fix the download link. After downloading the apk file, just follow the installation process below to install this app on your Android device.
How to Install?
- First of all, go to Settings>Security on your Android device and enable the ‘Install from Unknown Source’ option from there. If you are using an Android 6.0+ device, then you have to allow your file manager to install an external apk file. If you already have enabled this option, you can proceed to the next steps below.
- Download the apk file from the above link.
- Go to the file manager on your Android device and open the ‘Downloads’ folder.
- There you’ll find the apk file. Click on it to install.
- Click ‘Install’ to install the apk file.
- It’ll take a few seconds to install the apk file. Just wait until the installation process completes.
- After completing the installation process, you can open the app from your app drawer.
- Open the app from your app drawer.
- Sign Up or Sign in to your existing Spotify account if you have one.
Spotify Lite for PC
You can also install the Spotify Lite app on your Windows PC. If you want to enjoy this app on your PC, just follow the steps below. It is very easy to install Spotify Lite on your PC. You just need an Android emulator to do the work. There are many Android emulators are available for Windows. You can choose any of them and install the Spotify Lite Apk file with the emulator. It’ll work the same as the Android version of the app. So, follow the installation process below to install Spotify Lite on your PC and use it.
- Download the Bluestack Android emulator from the link below.
- Install Bluestack on your Windows PC.
- Download the Spotify Lite apk on your PC.
- Install the apk file using Bluestacks.
- After installing the apk on Bluestacks, you’ll find the Spotify Lite app in the app drawer of Bluestacks.
- Open the app from there.
- Sign Up or Sign in to your existing Spotify account.
- Enjoy listening to your favorite music.
So, guys, I hope you liked this post. If you liked, you can share it with your friends and family and tell them about Spotify Lite App. Just use the share buttons below to share this post on your social media platforms. If you have any questions or queries regarding this post, you can ask them in the comment section below. We will try to solve your problems. You can also share your feedback in the comment section below. Visit the homepage of Androclue to get more apps like this.