We all aware of the current global situation. After the Covid-19 outbreak, it has affected thousands of peoples worldwide. Every country around the world is fighting against Coronavirus. Governments are trying their best to protect people. In this hard situation, self-quarantine is the best thing that you can do. Because we don’t have the vaccines for Coronavirus, the only way to avoid it is to put yourself in self-quarantine. You should also take care of your fitness and eat some healthy food. And it is highly recommended to wash your hands with a good hand wash or sanitizer. However, one thing that you should also sanitize is your smartphone’s and other gadgets. So, in this article, you’ll get the guide to sanitize smartphone easily.
Sanitizing is very important when you go outside during the Coronavirus outbreak. Because you really don’t know which place should be avoided and which not. Coronavirus can live on different surfaces like metal, plastic for up to 3 days. So, it is very important to sanitize smartphones and other gadgets. Along with our hands, just sanitize your smartphone for better safety. If you have a hand sanitizer, it’s very easy to sanitize your smartphone. It’ll hardly take 2 or 3 minutes to sanitize your phone completely, but you’ll get better protection.
Why You Should Sanitize Your Smartphone?
As I said earlier, Coronavirus can live on surfaces like metal, plastic for up to 3 days. So, when you go out for buying anything, it could get into the surface. And the smartphone is a needy gadget nowadays.
So, when you go out and take your smartphone from your pocket, it gets vulnerable. Maybe the risk is not too big, but there’s a still chance that Coronavirus can get into the surface of your smartphone. So, for better safety, it’s better to sanitize the smartphone.
However, it’s not recommended to go out publicly without any reason. But, if you have an emergency and you want to go out, then after returning to your home, you can sanitize your hands and your smartphone quickly to get rid of getting Coronavirus.
If you don’t want to go out, you can watch some of the Best Movies at your home and spend some time. It’ll help you to get rid of boring. If you are staying at home, you really don’t need to sanitize your phone. You can only do it when you go outside.
And the best part is, it is very easy and simple to sanitize your smartphone. You can also use this method to sanitize your other gadgets like earphones, watch, smartwatch, etc. It’s better to take precautions. Because the number of Covid-19 patients is rising day by day.
So, without talking furthermore, let’s get into the sanitization process. We have provided a perfect guide to sanitize your smartphone easily below. So, you just have to follow the guide properly to sanitize the smartphone. You can also sanitize the smartphone or the other members of your house. Safety is the #1 priority and you should not ignore that.
What Will You Need?
You’ll need a few things to clean your smartphone and sanitize it.
- Alcohol-Based Sanitizer: This is the main important thing to sanitize your smartphone. You can use any liquid sanitizer with 70-80% of alcohol in it. You’ll get the sanitizer in your local medical store or grocery store.
- Doctors Spirit: Due to the high demand of the sanitizers, they may be out of stock in your local medical store. So, if you don’t find any hand sanitizer, you can simply use the doctor’s spirit to sanitize your smartphone. You’ll find the regular spirit easily in medical stores. It doe’s the same job that the sanitizer does.
- Soft Cloth: You can use any soft cloth to sanitize your phone. Although it is recommended to use a soft cotton cloth, you can use any piece of cloth to sanitize the phone.
- Patience: The last thing that you’ll need to sanitize your phone is patience. Because it is very important to clean the surface of your smartphone or any other gadget properly. So, you’ll need enough patience for cleaning. Although it is very easy to sanitize any device, you should do it with patience.
How to Sanitize Smartphone Easily?
- First of all, place your phone on a flat surface. If you are using any back cover on your phone, just remove it. Later, don’t forget to sanitize the back cover.
- Now, take the soft cloth and put the alcohol-based sanitizer on it. You can also use the Doctor’s spirit.
- Then, clean the surface of your smartphone thoroughly. Make sure to clean each part of your smartphone. Also, make sure that you don’t put sanitizer into the charging port and other ports.
- Make sure you sanitize your hands also during the procedure.
- After you finish sanitizing, just leave your phone for five minutes.
- After five minutes, you can use your phone.
- You can follow the same method for other gadgets also.
Things You Need to Take Care Of
- Make sure that you are not sanitizing your smartphone when it’s charging. Unplug any charger, headphone from your smartphone when sanitizing it. And make sure to turn off your smartphone before sanitizing.
- If you are sanitizing your PC, Keyboard, Mouse or other accessories, just unplug all the power cords before sanitizing them. It’s very important.
- Use a flat surface to do the sanitizing process. Because you can clean the device easily when it is placed on a flat surface.
Coronavirus has already become a global pandemic now. So, we should stay at home to avoid getting this disease. There are thousands of people are infected with this virus and many of them already died. So, it’s really necessary to take further steps and precautions to avoid Covid-19. You can share this post on your social media platforms and tell your friends about the smartphone sanitizing process. Just use the share buttons below to share it. You can also comment on your thoughts below. Make sure to wear a mask whenever you go out and sanitize your hands and your smartphone.