If you don’t like to use UC Browser on your Android device, then you should know that it also has a sibling which is actually better than the original UC browser. UC Turbo is a lite browser application for Android smartphones and tablets. The main features of this browser are adblocking and speed. If you want a lite Android browser that’ll take less space on your Android device and at the same time, it’ll open the URLs quickly, then UC Turbo is one of the best options to go with. Hello guys, I’m back with another useful app for your android device. In this post, I’ll share the latest version of UC Turbo Apk latest version for Android devices.
There are many adblocker browsers are available for Android, UC Turbo is one of the best among them. You’ll not have to deal with Ads if you use this Android browser on your Android device. And the best part is, it’s a completely free browser. Just download the latest version of UC Turbo Apk on your Android device and install it. This browser is having several features that you can use while browsing your favorite website on your Android device.
|App Name||UC Turbo|
|Required Android Version||Android 4.0+|
UC Turbo Apk Description
There are only two things that you need to use the Internet and open your favorite websites on your Android device – an active Internet connection and a web browser. If you go through the history of web browsers, you’ll find how web browsers were in the earlier days. But, as technology developed, nowadays, we have different browsers to do different tasks.
There are browsers like Tor Browser are available for different devices. When it comes to Android we browsers, you get a lot of options to choose from. Many Android web browsers have an ad-blocking feature that’ll help you to block any ads on a webpage to make your browsing experience smoother. If you are using the same stock web browser of your device, then you are probably missing a lot of things. There are many things that you can do with a good Android web browser.
When it comes to UC Turbo, it is one of the best web browsers available for Android smartphones and tablets. UC Browser is a popular and controversial web browser for Android devices. But UC Turbo isn’t like UC Browser. Although there are some interface similarities that are present among these web browsers, the overall functionality is completely different. UC Turbo is a more user-friendly web browser than it’s parent browser. Especially, the design of this browser is top-notch. The design of the UC Turbo is the best thing that I personally like in this web browser.
Why Use UC Turbo Over UC Browser?
There are different major reasons are available to choose the UC Turbo web browser over the original UC Browser. The first and best reason is adblocking. Well, these days, many Android web browsers offer adblocking. But, the problem with most of the adblocker browsers is, where they manage to block 3rd party ads on your Android device, they show their personalized ads instead. So, there’s no sense of adblocking on these browsers. UC Browser does the same. It blocks ads from different webpages but it sends you ads as push notifications.
So, because of this ‘sponsored ads’, UC Browser has been criticized a lot by the users. Because it sends you annoying and irrelevant push notification ads all the time. But, with UC Turbo, you don’t get such things. UC Browser does block all the ads and doesn’t send you any push notifications on your Android device. So, you’ll get a better experience when you use the UC Turbo browser instead of UC Browser on your Android device. And it’s lighter in size compared to the original UC Browser. So, you’ll get a fast browsing experience on your Android device.
Also, UC Browser was temporarily banned from the Google Play store once. After that, most of the users uninstalled this browser from the phone. So, it’s better to install the UC Turbo Browser instead of UC Browser to protect your privacy. Just download and install the UC Turbo Apk on your Android device and you are ready to go.
Is UC Turbo Safe to Use?
As of now, peoples are using UC Turbo Browser on their devices without any issue. Although this browser comes from the same developers of UC Browser, it is better than the UC Browser original version. So, you can use the UC Turbo Browser on your Android device without any issue. This browser even supports low specs Android devices. So, you can use it on any Android smartphone that you want to use.
When it comes to the security of your device, Android smartphones are already secure enough to use. Although there are some Android security tips that you can follow to protect your device. But, I personally think that using UC Turbo on your Android device will not hurt your privacy. But, it’s completely up to your choice. So, you can decide if you want to use this browser app on your Android device.
Has UC Turbo Same Features as the original UC Browser?
Well, in general words, UC Turbo is the UC Browser without any ads which makes it better. There are similarities between these two apps, but UC Turbo is better in many perspectives. So, if you ask me to choose between these two web browsers, I’ll choose UC Turbo over the original UC Browser any day. If you are looking for a lite web browser that’ll block ads on your Android device, then you can surely go with the latest version of UC Turbo.
UC Turbo Features
- Attractive Design: The overall design of the UC Turbo is very attractive but simple. This web browser has a minimalist design that’ll help you to browse your favorite website with this browser easily. The design of the UC Turbo is unique. The unique design makes it better than it’s the original version and other browsers. The minimalist design of the UC Turbo will actually make your browsing experience better and exciting. You can easily access all the options of this browser from the menu.
- Lite: UC Turbo is a very lite web browser, available for Android devices. The simple and clean design makes it a lite web browser for Android devices. You’ll not feel any lag while using this web browser on your Android device. You can install UC Turbo on any Android device without any issue and get a better browsing experience on your Android device. This web browser in lite in size, so, you won’t face any storage issue or performance decrease after installing the UC Turbo Apk on your Android device. So, if you are looking for a lite web browser for your Android device, you can try out this browser on your Android smartphone or tablet.
- Fast Browsing: UC Turbo has this special feature called ‘Cloud Turbo’. What this feature does is, it helps you to boost the browsing speed when you browse any website through this browser app on your Android device. And it works pretty well. You’ll feel a difference in speed when you visit the same website on UC Turbo and on other browsers. So, if you want to browse websites in good speed, then you can install the UC Turbo browser on your Android device and use it.
- Ad Blocking: Ad blocking is in the trends nowadays. There are some platforms that use legit ad serving on different websites. But, there are some websites that use bad ad platforms. So, these ad platforms often misguides users and force them to download malicious files. So, using adblocker when visiting such websites is really important. UC Turbo has a built-in ad blocker in it that helps you to block ads from any websites. So, you can use this web browser on your Android device and block different ads from different websites for free.
- Free: It’s completely free to use this app on your Android device. UC Turbo is a completely free browser app that you can use on your device. You don’t have to spend a single penny to download this browser on your Android device. Just download the UC Turbo Apk, follow the installation process correctly, and you are ready to go UC Turbo Browser is completely free to download and use. In fact, it is one of the best among free web browsers for Android devices. Just like the original UC Browser, UC Turbo is free for everyone. So, you don’t have to worry about it.
- No Push Ads: There aren’t any push ads available on this app. You’ll find none of the push ads that you usually get with the original version of UC Browser. The push ads are annoying and malicious at the same time. So, you shouldn’t use a web browser that sends push ads on your Android device. So, you can use the UC Turbo browser without any issue on your Android device.
- Background Video Play: Background video playing is one of the unique features of UC Turbo. Using this feature, you can minimize the browser and play any video in the background of your Android smartphone or tablet. So, you can watch videos and do the other tasks on your Android device. The background video playback feature is one of the best features if UC Turbo Browser that you can use on your Android device.
- Night Mode: Many Android apps have got night mode nowadays. And UC Turbo has this feature too. You can use the night mode feature of UC Turbo in the night. Enabling night mode will make this browser look more attractive. It’ll also help you to save the battery life of your Android device. So, if you are looking for a web browser that has a night mode feature on it, you can use the UC Turbo browser on your Android device.
Download UC Turbo Apk Latest Version for Android
You can download the latest version of this browser from the link below. It is the direct link to download UC Turbo Apk on your Android device. The download link is completely safe and virus free. So, you can download this browser without any issue. If the download link is not working, just comment down in the comment section below and we’ll fix the download links. After downloading the apk file, you can follow the installation process bellow to install the UC Turbo Apk on your Android device. It’ll help you to install this app successfully on your Android device.
How to Install?
- First of all, go to Settings>Security on your Android device and enable the ‘Install from Unknown Source’ option from there. If you are using an Android 7.0+ device, then allow your file manager to install an external apk file. If you already have enabled this option, you can proceed to the next steps below.
- Download the apk file from the above link.
- Open the file manager app on your Android device and go to the ‘Downloads’ folder.
- There you’ll find the apk file. Click on it to install.
- Click ‘Install’ to install the apk file.
- It’ll take a few seconds to install the apk file. Just wait until the installation process completes.
- After completing the installation process, you can open this web browser from the app drawer of your Android device.
So, guys, I hope you liked this post. If you liked, you can share it with your friends and family on different social media platforms. Just use the share buttons below to share this post on your different social media profiles. If you have any questions or queries regarding this post, you can ask them in the comment section below. Visit the homepage of Androclue to get more posts like this.
Incoming search terms:
- UC turbo android 4 0