It’s no doubt that YouTube is the biggest platform for watching videos on smartphones and PC. You can watch your favorite video for free with this platform. Just like the other popular platforms, YouTube also has its app support for Android and iOS devices. But the problem with the official YouTube app is, it’s too heavy and takes a lot of space on your Android device. Because of this, Android smartphones that have low RAM or memory lag when you use the official YouTube app on it. Als, the official YouTube app consumes a lot of mobile data when you watch a video with it. To solve this problem, the developers of YouTube introduced a new version of the YouTube app named YouTube go. Hello guys, I’m back with another useful app for you. In this post, I’ll share the latest version of YouTube Go Apk.
|App Name||YouTube Go|
|Required Android Version||Android 4.0+|
YouTube Go Apk Description
YouTube is the most popular video streaming platform nowadays. On YouTube, you’ll find thousands of different types of videos published by different creators around the world. There is every type of video such as Music, Comedy, Tech, Fashion, Beauty, etc available on this platform that you can use for your personal entertainment. Google, one of the largest tech giants of the world, on YouTube. So, the popularity behind YouTube is obvious. They improved this platform for the users from scratch and now they have millions of users who are using YouTube daily to publish and watch videos.
You can use the YouTube website to watch any video on your PC or Laptop. But when it comes to smartphones and tablets, YouTube has its own app for both Android and iOS devices. Because of this, millions of Android and iOS users use the YouTube app to view videos on their smartphone from anywhere in the world. YouTube is a Google service. And Android is from Google. So, YouTube is one of those apps that comes preinstalled with an Android smartphone. So, you don’t need to download this app separately on your Android device to use it. In China, all Google services are blocked. But, you can use a YouTube app and watch your favorite video if you use a VPN service like Turbo VPN on your Android smartphone.
Android is the most popular operating system for smartphones nowadays. Because of its open-source policy, most of the smartphone manufacturers provide their devices with Android as the primary operating system. And as it’s an open-source OS, Android supports thousands of apps and games on it. There are many Android developers worldwide who are developing new apps and games for our Android smartphones and tablets daily. As YouTube is a bloatware app from Google, it comes preinstalled with every Android device. So, you don’t need to download this app manually on your Android device.
The original YouTube app is no doubt one of the most popular and useful applications for Android devices. You don’t need to use the YouTube website to watch your favorite videos on this platform. You can use the official YouTube app to do so. If you have a Google account, you can use your Google account to sign in to the YouTube app so that you can subscribe, comment and like your favorite videos on this platform. And the YouTube app is loaded with many features in it. You get the same options on this app that you get with the web version of YouTube. So, if you want to use YouTube on your smartphone, then the YouTube app is ideal for you.
However, just like any other good app, YouTube app also has some cons. This app lacks a few features that would help you to use this platform according to your choice. And most of all, the original YouTube app is a heavy and RAM consuming app for Android devices. Although you can use YouTube clients like OgYouTube on your Android device, they aren’t from the official source. Because the official YouTube app is heavy, it affects the performance of your Android device if you have an Android smartphone or tablet with low RAM and storage.
It’ll lag when you try to watch your favorite videos on devices with low RAM. Although the developers of YouTube has optimized it well, devices with low RAM can’t handle the process of this heavy app. So, if you have an old Android device with low RAM in it, you’ll not be able to watch your favorite videos properly with the official YouTube app. It’ll lag and affect your user experience for sure.
Also, the YouTube app consumes a lot of Internet data when you use it on your Android devices. If you are using a Wi-fi connection, then it’s okay to spend the data. But, if you are using a mobile data connection, it consumes so much data if you watch a video on this platform. To solve this problem, the developers of YouTube introduced a new lite version of the original YouTube app for Android users. The app is YouTube Go.
YouTube Go is a lite and optimized version of YouTube. You can use this app on your Android device and it would take little storage and consume fewer Internet data than the original app. Although there are some features that aren’t available on the YouTube Go app, still you can watch any video using this app on your Android device. So, if you have an old Android smartphone that has low RAM in it, you can install the YouTube Go Apk on it and watch your favorite YouTube video without any lag.
YouTube Go has many features in it such as download limit, lite and simple interface, low consuming data, etc. So, you can use all these features and enjoy a lag-free YouTube experience on your Android device.
Let’s find out some of the features of the YouTube Go App.
YouTube Go Features
- Lite and Fast: YouTube Go is a very lite app for Android devices. The developers of YouTube Go optimized it well. So, it’s perfect for devices with low processor and RAM. The interface of YouTube Go is simple and straightforward. Which makes it fast and responsive. You can watch your favorite video with this app without any lag. No matter which Android smartphone or tablet you are using, you can use YouTube Go on on any Android device without any lag. As it’s a very lite app for Android, it won’t take much storage on your Android device. So, if you have a device with low internal storage, you can use YouTube Go app on it.
- Play Without Buffering: If you are using a slow Internet connection, then it’ll buffer your video on the original YouTube app for sure. But, with YouTube Go, you’ll not face any video buffering problem. It’ll play any video even in a slow Internet connection without buffering. Video buffering is one of the most annoying issue that you face on the original YouTube app. But, the YouTube Go app doesn’t have such issues. You can play your favorite video on this app without any buffering. So, if you are using a slow Internet connection, then the Youtube Go app is perfect for you.
- Save Mobile Data: If you are using a limited mobile data connection to watch videos on your Android device, then you don’t have to wait for Wi-fi connection. Because YouTube Go consumes very few Internet data on your Android device. So, even if you are using a limited Internet data connection, it’ll help you to save the mobile data on your Android device. You can watch any video you want with YouTube Go without spending too much data on your Android smartphone or tablet. So, YouTube Go is the perfect solution to them who uses limited Internet data connection on their Android devices.
- Download Options: On the YouTube Go app, you can choose the download quality. That means you can download your favorite video available on this platform as the quality you want. There are different download quality options available on the YouTube Go app. When you try to download a video on the app, it gives you the option to choose the video quality. YouTube Go also shows the download file size. So, if you want to download the video in a small or large size, you can do it using the YouTube Go app. One of the best features of YouTube Go is, you can preview the video that you want to download and then download it using the YouTube Go app on your Android device. You don’t get this option on the original YouTube app.
- Free: Just like the original YouTube, Youtube Go is completely free to download and use. It is an official app from Google. So, you don’t have to spend a single penny to download the latest version of YouTube Go Apk on your Android device. It’s absolutely free to download and use this app on your Android device.
- Easy Interface: The simple and straightforward interface of YouTube Go makes it a perfect video streaming app for Android devices. The interface of YouTube Go is so simple that you don’t have to use any additional skill to use the YouTube Go app on your Android device. You can use it without any problem on your Android device. The interface is completely different from the original YouTube app, still, it’s very simple and easy to use.
Download YouTube Go Apk Latest Version for Android
You can download the latest version of YouTube Go Apk from the link below. It is the direct link to download this app on your Android device. The download link is completely safe and virus free. So, you can download the YouTube Go Apk without any doubt or worry. If the download link is not working, then just comment down in the comment section below and we’ll fix the download links. After downloading the apk file, you can follow the installation process below to install this app on your Android device successfully.
How to Install?
- First of all, go to Settings>Security on your Android device and enable the ‘Install from Unknown Source’ option. If you are using an Android 7.0+ device, then you have to allow your file manager to install and external apk file.
- Download the YouTube Go Apk from the above link.
- Open the file manager on your Android device and go to the ‘Downloads’ folder.
- There you’ll find the apk file. Click on it to install.
- Click ‘Install’ to install the apk file.
- It’ll take a few seconds to install the apk file. Just wait until the installation process completes.
- After completing the installation process, you can open YouTube Go from the app drawer of your Android device.
So, guys, I hope you liked this post and got help from the provided information. If you liked this post, you can share it with your friends and family on social media platforms. Just use the share buttons below to share this post on your social media profiles. If you have any questions or queries, you can ask them in the comment section below. We will try to help you. You can also give your feedback in the comment section. Visit the homepage of Androclue to get more posts like this.