Want to turn on the flashlight of your Android device by Shaking? If yes, then you just have come to the right place. If you are frustrated because you can’t open the flashlight of your device quickly, then this guide will be very helpful to you. Hello guys, I’m back with another tips and tricks article for you. In this article, I’ll show you the method of turning on the flashlight of your Android device by shaking your phone. So, if you want to turn on flashlight by shaking your Android device, then read this post carefully. You’ll find the easy way to turn on the torch of your Android device.
Turn On Flashlight by Shaking Android Smartphone
Android smartphones are trendy nowadays. If you want to synchronize yourself with the rest of the world, the best thing you can do is get an Android smartphone for yourself. An Android device will not only help you to connect with different peoples around the world, but you can also do several things for your work and business with a smartphone. Nowadays, we have social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter, where we can add our family and friends to our friendliest. Then we can connect with them and send messages, do voice and video calls, and a lot of things with our favorite ones.
You can install Facebook or any other social media app on your Android device and start using the service. And the best part is, you’ll find almost any social media app’s Android app version that you can install and use on your Android device. So, if you don’t have a PC in your home, you can do almost anything that a PC can do on your Android smartphone. You can edit your videos, with apps like VivaVideo Pro, Chat with your favorite ones with Telegram, click pictures and edit them using Sweet selfie and do a lot of things with your Android smartphone.
Android is an open-source operating system. After the release of this awesome Operating system, the smartphone market has really changed. Because most of the users now want an Android device, and smartphone manufacturer companies provide Android as the primary operating system for their devices. There are various reasons why Android is the most popular operating system for smartphones. One of the finest reasons is, it is open source. Unlike Apple’s iOS, which is exclusive for only Apple’s iPhone and iPads by the way, Android is available for every smartphone manufacturer company.
Because of this, it has more developers than any other smartphone OS. Android developers develop new Android apps and games for Android devices that we use. And the best part is, most of the apps and games for Android comes free. You don’t have to pay a single penny to download useful Android apps like Facebook on your device. There are thousands of free apps and games that you can download for your Android device.
Now, coming to the main part. As I said earlier, you can do a lot of things with your Android device in your daily life. Like, you can use your Android smartphone as a flashlight in an emergency condition. Well, this may look normal to you, but did you ever notice that turning on the flashlight of your device takes a minute? You have to unlock your phone; then you have to open the flashlight app, and then you have to turn on it. So, in an emergency situation, the flashlight of your device should be on within seconds.
Every Android smartphone uses the camera led flash for the flashlight. In modern devices, you can turn this on from your notification toggle. But, if you don’t want to waste your time to turn on the simple flashlight from your notification toggle, you can simply turn it on flashlight by shaking your Android device. Let me tell you how you can do that.
So, you can turn your flashlight on in emergencies like load shading in your household by just shaking your device. It’ll hardly take 2 seconds to turn on the flashlight. So, you can get rid of unlocking your phone and then turning on the torch.
So, how you can do that? Well, the process is really simple and straightforward. You just need an Android app to do that. Yes, there’s an Android app that helps you to turn on the flashlight of your Android device by shaking. And guess what? It’s Free!
There’s an Android app called Shake Flashlight & Camera that helps you to do the work. As you can see from the name, you can not only just turn on the flashlight, but you can also turn on the camera of your device with the help of this app. Just install the Shake Flashlight & Camera app on your Android device, and you are good to go. You’ll find more info on this app below.
Description of Shake Flashlight & Camera App
Here are some top features of Shake Flashlight & Camera App:
- Turn On Flashlight: These are the main features of this app. It allows you to turn on the inbuilt flashlight by shaking your device. It is a very simple but useful feature. Using this feature, you can turn on your flashlight in the emergency situation at night. If you are walking alone in the night, then you can use this feature to find your path. Just twist or shake your device, and the flashlight of your device would be turned on. You don’t have to waste your time to turn on the flashlight.
- Turn On Camera: With this app, you also get the option to turn on the camera of your device quickly. It helps you to open the camera of your device quickly by wristing your device twice. So, if you are irritated because of unlocking your device and open the camera app, then Shake Flashlight & Camera app can help you. Just enable the option to turn on your camera, and you can open it easily on your Android device. Need to open the camera app quickly to capture the best moment of your life? Well, you can do it with this app.
- Customizable: This app is completely customizable. You can customize the settings of this app and adjust the settings according to your choice. You can change several configurations of the app like Camera Sensitivity, Flashlight Sensitivity, Pocket Detection, put it on standby mode by going to the Settings option of this app. Various customizable options help you to use this app according to your choice. One of the exciting option of this app is, you can disable the app for some time and put in on standby mode in case you have a low battery on your Android device. Just put the app on standby mode and enable it when you need it.
- Easy to Use: Shake Flashlight & Camera app is one of the easy to use app that you can get for your Android device. This app has a really simple and straightforward interface. This simple interface will help you to use this app without any issue on your Android device. If you don’t have advanced knowledge of your Android device, still you can use this app. Some minimal options and settings don’t affect your user experience. Overall, you can easily use the app on your Android device without any issue.
- Safe: It’s completely safe to use this app on your Android device. It doesn’t affect your privacy. Because this app needs minimal permission to work on your device. Thousands of users worldwide are using Shake Flashlight & Camera app on their devices, and no one complained about anything till now. So, you can use this app without any doubt or worrying about anything. Although it is a 3rd party app, you don’t have to worry about your privacy after installing it on your Android device. It’s completely safe to install the Shake Flashlight & Camera apk file on your Android device and use it.
- Free: In today’s world, getting apps like Shake Flashlight & Camera for free is like a miracle. This app is completely free to install and use on your Android device. You don’t have to spend a single penny to install this app on your Android device and use it. It doesn’t require any in-app purchases or subscriptions. So, you can use the app without spending a single penny. It is one of the best free apps for your Android device that’ll help you to open the camera and your flashlight quickly.
Download Shake Flashlight & Camera App to Turn On Flashlight by Shaking
You can download the latest version of Shake Flashlight & Camera app from the link below. It’s the direct link to download this app on your Android device. The download link is completely safe and virus free. After downloading the app, just follow the installation process below to install the apk file and use the app on your Android device. If the download link is not working for you, you can comment down in the comment section below, and we will update the download links.
How to Install?
It’s very easy to install this app on your Android device. I’ve provided a step by step guide below. Just follow the step by step guide below to install it on your Android device.
- First of all, go to the Settings>Security option on your Android device and enable the ‘Install from Unknown Source’ option from there. If you are using an Android device with Android 7.0+ operating system, then just allow the file manager of your device to install a 3rd party apk file. If you have already enable this option, then you can proceed to the next steps.
- Download the Shake Flashlight & Camera apk file from the above link.
- Open the file manager of your Android smartphone and go to the ‘Downloads’ folder. There you’ll find the apk file. Click on it to install.
- Click ‘Install’ to continue the installation process.
- It’ll take a few seconds to install the app on your Android device. Just wait until the installation process completes.
- After completing the installation process, you can open the app from your app drawer.
- Open the app and go to the ‘Settings’ option from the right corner.
- There you’ll find both the option to enable Flashlight and Camera by shaking.
- Just shake one time, and it’ll turn on the flashlight. When you wrist your device two times, it’ll open the default camera app of your device.
- You can also put the app on standby from the Settings option.
So, guys, I hope you have liked this post. If you liked, you can share it with your friends and family on social media platforms. Just use the share buttons below to share it with your friends and family on different social media platforms. If you have any questions or suggestions, you ask them in the comment section below. Feel free to give feedback in the comment section. Visit the homepage of Androclue to get more apps like this.